New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Greetings from Canada

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-05-2020, 02:21 AM
Rottboy is infamous around these parts
Greetings from Canada - My First Bentley!!!

Came upon an opportunity that couldn't be passed on. Boss's golfing buddy was trading in his '10 Flying Spur. He knows my fondness of cars, so gave me the chance to up the value which I gladly did upon seeing it's Ghost White Pearlescent (WHITE is the favorite in this household) and the unbelievable mileage on this one owner vehicle - less than 13k kms.
Never owned a 12 cylinder. nor a Bentley. Figured, might as well, before I go to car heaven!!! Finding out it was a Speed, made bitting the bullet for this deal, painless (mentally, not financially, LOL!!!)
Delivery should happen in the coming weeks as owner is still out of town. Payment and paperwork done last Thursday with his legal reps.
Looking forward to learning lots from this community!
Happy New Year to all!!!

Last edited by Rottboy; 01-06-2020 at 05:12 PM.
Old 01-05-2020, 05:56 PM
saidndone is infamous around these parts
Oh. Sounds like a lovely ride. Congrats Mate

Old 05-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Newest Addition to garage

Just had to share the recent delivery of my 2020 Honda Civic Type R. What an absolute joy to drive this very affordable, slick shifting, totally reliable, 6-spd. manual Nippon Pocket Rocket. Manual rev-matching in Comfort Mode and heel/toe are so easy. Am reliving the youthful days once more!!!
Beach drive!

First coat of ceramic application from the rear hatch to the front doors. That shine is getting better!!!
Eagerly anticipating PPF application. With paint protected, time for serious miles to be logged and enjoyed!!!

Last edited by Rottboy; 05-09-2020 at 10:42 AM.
Old 09-06-2020, 03:35 PM
After 8 months of ownership, had to bid farewell to the Bentley. Just realized that despite my senior status, the urge of youth desiring to drive, lighter tossable cars still abound within!!! At least she got sold back to the same golfing group of my boss. It was an offer I couldn't refuse!!!
Found a partner for my Type R. A pristine '17 Alfa Romeo 4C coupe with 980 km. on the odo and a year of factory warranty remaining. Would've wanted a 991.2 GT3 RS but have become to miserly to spend the retirement funds on a big ticket item!!! LOL!!!
Not all bad, as I just helped son #2 get an '18 991.2 GT3 to replace his '14 Cayman S sold early last month. With 6k on the odo, he got a great deal from the private seller. Picked up yesterday from SF and drove it back home to LA. Am so glad he is enjoying every moment of seat time!

The Alfa after adding more PPF wrappings,

My boy's new used beast!! Cleaned and looking spotless after a morning drive.

Learned a ton about my Flying Spur for the very helpful members in this forum. Adios for now!!!