New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

Hello, a Porches lover here

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2023, 10:41 AM
sokdara is infamous around these parts
Hello, a Porches lover here

Hey fellow automotive aficionados,

I'm thrilled to join this fantastic community of car enthusiasts! My name is Sokdara, and I've got a serious soft spot for Porsche. From the iconic 911 to the adrenaline-pumping GT3, these machines have stolen my heart.

I've been in love with Porsches ever since I can remember, and I've been fortunate enough to own a few myself. There's just something about the way they handle, their unmistakable design, and the symphony of their engines that's simply mesmerizing.

I'm here to connect with like-minded Porsche lovers, share experiences, discuss the latest models and tech, and maybe even get some tips on maintenance and modifications. Whether you're a seasoned Porsche owner or dream of owning one someday, let's rev up this discussion and share our passion for these incredible cars!

Feel free to introduce yourselves and share your own Porsche stories. What's your favorite model, the most memorable drive you've had, or any upcoming Porsche events you're excited about? Let's chat and drive together! 🏁🚗💨