New Member Introductions New here? Introduce yourself to the 6SpeedOnline Community and show us your ride!

25-year PCA member rejoining

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2024, 07:26 PM
G50fan
25-year PCA member rejoining

I think I used to have a 6speedonline account years ago, but cannot locate the credentials so I'm rejoining.

Great conversations and insight sharing on the site so I look forward to re-engaging.

Old 08-02-2024, 11:55 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Since you are now using your phone there is no ip address to link to your old account and if you used the same email you would have received an error message. Normally we would like to merge your new account with your old one so you would have all your old posts but sadly not possible in this situation. In any event welcome back.

Old 08-03-2024, 07:24 AM
G50fan
Chuck - I tried using my laptop for log into my account this week, but could not recover my password. Therefore, I set up a new account. I use both my iPhone and my MacBook laptop as I did not realize the device IP is how you were matching users. Separately, is there a way to recover my ad? I spent a half hour last night building it and I would hate to lose it.

Please advise and thanks for your, great work in making this site successful.

Last edited by G50fan; 08-03-2024 at 08:20 AM.
Old 08-03-2024, 11:33 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
Hi…your ad is tucked away safely so you won’t have to redo anything. As regards your old account if you can send me the username or email you used to register that account I will be able to find you and merge your accounts. Do you need approval for your ad or just an edit of language? Let’s take this to pm.

Old 08-23-2024, 03:08 AM
bennybenny
Welcome back! I’m Ben, also a new member here. I’m really enjoying life at the moment, especially with my remote work through https://academized.com/. It’s been a fantastic experience, giving me the flexibility to manage my schedule and work from anywhere. On top of that, I’ve recently gotten a beautiful new car, which has been a thrilling addition to my daily routine. In a couple of weeks, I’m gearing up for an exciting three-year trip, and I can hardly contain my enthusiasm. This trip is something I’ve been planning for a while, and it feels like the perfect opportunity to explore new places and embrace new experiences.

Last edited by bennybenny; 08-25-2024 at 02:25 PM.