Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Anyone here planning to do the AccessPort?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-30-2008, 07:38 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
well how the hell did that get there?

nice color.

Old 09-30-2008, 07:48 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
i don't think i'm too naive... i'm not launching the car - that would require me to turn the vdc off, and that won't get me good times.

and bringing positive attention to the dealership is exactly what i have in mind... i've had a pretty good relationship with this dealership for quite sometime, and i have every intention of speaking good things about them... it's rare to find a good dealership these days, and i feel fortunate to finally find one.

i switch that little button thingy on green too, but i think it's just a suggestion...

Old 09-30-2008, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by MotorsportFan
It's recommended in order to "break-in the suspension." Although the car gets about 21-22 miles on the track in Japan by a test driver. Who knows what mode it is in there.

I just hope that you don't need your warranty because they will likely be smiling at you while they give you the $18K bill for the tranny. You sound like a nice guy and you know what they say about nice guys. Even in a GT-R they can still finish last ...
we'll see. certainly, time will tell. i'm going to enjoy it... if that gets expensive, well... it's already expensive.

Old 09-30-2008, 08:30 PM
FikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond reputeFikseGTS has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

you just voided your warranty, you must have been going way too fast, resulting in the blurry picture.....

Originally Posted by MotorsportFan
I drove it home last night. Notice comfort mode is engaged as indicated by the little green light in the center of the bottom part of the console:

Old 10-01-2008, 06:23 AM
in preperation for going to the track, i started to put my car in 'r' mode... this car feels so much better, the stiffness and the shifts (ahh, the shifts....), it's almost a different car.

as far as mods, i have every intention of making more on the top end. at higher speeds, it becomes underwhelming (in my opinion). the cobb tune, actually fixes this for higher speeds. my car is still running pig rich (the back of my car is still a different color).

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.