Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

GTR with color matched lower trim..pics.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 10:23 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
I love it, but I personally would have left the front trim alone. Off topic, but I've noticed that you don't have any Porsche's or Lambo's in your sig. You clearly could have one, but what gives?

Last edited by Monaco; 09-17-2008 at 10:25 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 07:16 AM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by vincentdds
So will Boostlogic begin developing aftermarket parts for this car? What kind of HP are you guys expecting to gain from the performance mods listed above. Be sure to keep us post it here.
Yes, Boostlogic is currently working on several parts, I will keep you informed.

got_hp?, stock ride height for now..

jpvarghese, I have owned Porsches and Lambos in the past, they are just not my kind of cars. I might be getting my Wife a C2S cab though..

SW

Old 09-18-2008, 08:29 AM
Goodwood is infamous around these parts
Correction, they made the bottom of the GTR dark gray, not black.
Originally Posted by Type R 564
Nissan made the bottom black so it would hide the high belt line of the car, its a trick that messes with your eyes so we think the side of the car isn't huge...
but non the less, looks amazing!

Old 09-18-2008, 09:47 AM
V12
V12 is infamous around these parts
looks good. I should show this to my friends. nice

Old 09-18-2008, 04:51 PM
got_hp? has a spectacular aura aboutgot_hp? has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by streetking
Yes, Boostlogic is currently working on several parts, I will keep you informed.

got_hp?, stock ride height for now..

jpvarghese, I have owned Porsches and Lambos in the past, they are just not my kind of cars. I might be getting my Wife a C2S cab though..

SW

cant wait to see what else you have in store for your GTR

a pic of your black camaro and mustang together was my wallpaper pic at my office for most of last year, lol. such a great stable you have.