Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

New garage mate for the GTR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-31-2008, 03:50 PM
tnb1786 is infamous around these parts
epic...

Old 10-31-2008, 04:35 PM
empunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of lightempunker is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JT3
very nice. you have two ring champs there...

and a Ring Taxi

Old 10-31-2008, 04:56 PM
flyinbrian has a spectacular aura aboutflyinbrian has a spectacular aura about
May I ask what you think of the hood see-through?

It seems a little gimmicky to me, but I haven't seen it in person, and quite frankly, it's such an amazing car, that surely wouldn't be a deal breaker.

Congrats on your new addition and impressive collection.

Old 10-31-2008, 05:58 PM
Smoke7 is infamous around these partsSmoke7 is infamous around these parts
Talk about eliminating the competition, just buy both cars Beautiful ZR-1 and GTR, enjoy them!

Old 10-31-2008, 06:46 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
amazing car man, what number is yours?

a friend of mine should be getting his soon, i think he got it in blue, but blakc looks amazing as well.

lose the wheels asap!!!

Old 10-31-2008, 07:30 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Congrats.....you have over 1500 hp in your driveway. Which one feels faster, the ZR1 or the GTR?

Old 10-31-2008, 07:32 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Do you like it better than the GTR?

Old 10-31-2008, 08:05 PM
negawatt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Which one feels faster, the ZR1 or the GTR?
Seriously. Great question. I read the other posts wondering why it took so long for someone to ask it.

With your own money down on both cars you should be pretty impartial letting us know your driving impressions.

Thanks

Old 10-31-2008, 08:21 PM
turbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to beholdturbomx5 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ///M Kevin
Congrats.....you have over 1500 hp in your driveway. Which one feels faster, the ZR1 or the GTR?
to many that would mean something. SW has single cars that eclipse the power of those 3 combined...

Old 10-31-2008, 08:45 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
SW, impeccable taste as always! Congrats!

Black is so right on the ZR1.

Old 11-01-2008, 04:40 PM
th3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of light
SW, I've seen your garage posts online for a few years now. You singlehandedly inspire me to work my *** off to have a garage NEAR yours someday, although I'm somewhat on the way.

Congratulations on some great rides, and let us know how the ZR1 is. I've got an 07 Z right now and am thinking of going NA with it to just under 600whp. Want to get rid of the GT-R also, but then somedays I just have a hard time thinking of anything else as entertaining....

Again, you have impeccable taste and CONGRATS!

Old 11-01-2008, 06:50 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Congrats!

Old 11-01-2008, 07:08 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by th3Stig;21157'21
SW, I've seen your garage posts online for a few years now. You singlehandedly inspire me to work my *** off to have a garage NEAR yours someday, although I'm somewhat on the way.

Congratulations on some great rides, and let us know how the ZR1 is. I've got an 07 Z right now and am thinking of going NA with it to just under 600whp. Want to get rid of the GT-R also, but then somedays I just have a hard time thinking of anything else as entertaining....

Again, you have impeccable taste and CONGRATS!
Thanks, you are too kind. I'm just glad that there are alot of people that share the same passion as I do.

After I put some miles on the Z, I will report back. Thanks for the comments.

SW

I lowered it another 1" today..

Old 11-01-2008, 08:28 PM
bullitt44 is infamous around these partsbullitt44 is infamous around these parts
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-01-2008, 08:49 PM
prpsebuilt is infamous around these parts
I'll trade ya' straight up ... plus my left nut

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New garage mate for the GTR