Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

New GTR record NO LC!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 05:31 PM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up New GTR record NO LC!

Went to MIR and ran against Jamies zo6 today. I went a new GTR best No LC 1.90 60ft 11.67 119.18 to Jamies 11.33 at 128.77. The track was great and so was the air temps! Also congrats Jamie on the 11.10 run not your best but still fast! The GTR times next year should be crazy.

Old 11-22-2008, 07:13 PM
jamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks! Great run but only one of many good ones you made today, I already liked the GT-R before today but you definately made me a believer!

Old 11-22-2008, 08:07 PM
prpsebuilt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jimmy
Went to MIR and ran against Jamies zo6 today. I went a new GTR best No LC 1.90 60ft 11.67 119.18 to Jamies 11.33 at 128.77. The track was great and so was the air temps! Also congrats Jamie on the 11.10 run not your best but still fast! The GTR times next year should be crazy.

What has been done to the Z ? Great times BTW.

Old 11-22-2008, 08:19 PM
DoNDoN is infamous around these parts
That Z made probably the most runs of any car there. It was great to see it run, circle back and run again.

Old 11-22-2008, 09:02 PM
th3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of light
Ranger, nice to see you're still active with your Z. Nice times for both.

Old 11-22-2008, 11:06 PM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Jamie is not ranger

Old 11-23-2008, 12:16 AM
checklist_34 is a jewel in the roughchecklist_34 is a jewel in the roughchecklist_34 is a jewel in the rough
Thats pretty awesome for the GT-R with no LC. I read the thread at the GT-R forum earlier where people were having good times in the 11's with no LC, and I'm really happy for the GT-R owners.

Nissans fk up with LC and the tranny and the warranty shouldn't ruin you fella's drag day fun. And that's something everybody should be happy about!

Old 11-23-2008, 06:00 AM
jamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by prpsebuilt
What has been done to the Z ? Great times BTW.
The car is bone stone stock! I drove it to the track and anyone there will tell you I don't ice or let it sit for hours cooling, I have no problem making 4 or 5 passes in a row. Here are 4 of the best runs of the day and the 11.10 run was with drag radials but they didn't really help as the car ran almost identical times with the runflats. There was absolutely no traction today as the track was too cold, when the track is right I can run 1.7 60' times all day long on runflats. I am not Ranger I am Jamie.

Also I don't want to hijack the thread, and I want to say anyone that doubts the GTR? don't! I have seen 2 run now and they both ran similar mph and they are seriously fast cars stock and I imagine once the mods come are out in force they will be hard to handle.

Last edited by jamie furman; 11-23-2008 at 06:04 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 06:28 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Great results. Some vids would be nice.

Last edited by Speedshaq; 11-23-2008 at 06:31 AM.
Old 11-23-2008, 08:39 AM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
impressive even without LC. Looks like 09's will hold its value

Old 11-23-2008, 08:40 AM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Any info on the 2010 pricing?

Old 11-23-2008, 10:15 AM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
I posted the slip over at nagtroc.org under the drag section. I got mine for 100.00 under invoice but the day I picked it up they raised the price up on the new orders. I think it will go up in 2010 for sure.

Old 11-23-2008, 10:45 AM
So you are telling me that my z is capable of such times !?! The best I ever did 11.5 124. Your times are faster than the zr1 !! Well thats until YOU or someone else as capable drives it. That GTR is a beast too but man the Z really stands out here.

Old 11-23-2008, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by prpsebuilt
So you are telling me that my z is capable of such times !?! The best I ever did 11.5 124. Your times are faster than the zr1 !! Well thats until YOU or someone else as capable drives it. That GTR is a beast too but man the Z really stands out here.
Go to the C6 Corvette Forum and go to the C6 Z06 fast list and look at the top of the list and you will see even better times!

Old 11-23-2008, 11:23 AM
Today in VA, (I am renting my house for the inauguration if anyone is interested--shameless I know) the weather is about 32 degrees and no wind. The Z seems to run soo much faster. Why does the cold weather have this effect ? I have a basic understanding but nothing I would tell anyone for fear of sounding foolish.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.