Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Vivid Racing's Complete GT-R Build Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
as far as the fog lights, I agree with everyone. maybe last minute we can change them.

Old 03-28-2009, 08:23 AM
M3 Maniac is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vividracing
as far as the fog lights, I agree with everyone. maybe last minute we can change them.
Good idea.

Old 04-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
SpeedMotiv.com is one of the newest in industry blogs for automotive hype. Now that our GT-R is complete, it is hitting the media train and its first stop is on this blog. Patrick Ernzen from www.desert-motors.com did this photoshoot here in Gilbert, Arizona. We appreciate Jason Siu putting up the story. Stay tuned for more internet press! You can read the official SpeedMotiv.com Article Here.

Don't forget to stay on top of all the Project GT-R News at www.vividracing.com/forums/project-gt-r

Old 04-14-2009, 11:15 AM
Former Vendor
Another Vivid Racing Project Car completed and off to its new owner. Our Project GT-R has really allowed us to gain some clout in the Nissan community. With the love hate relationship of the flat red paint, this car has been spread across the internet. With its final dyno testing putting down almost 700 horsepower to the crank, this car has really come alive. Check out the entire build of our GT-R at www.vividracing.com/forums/project-gt-r and leave us your comments. Stay tuned for the upcoming magazine features and ezine spots.

Old 04-14-2009, 11:49 AM
funky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to beholdfunky is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vividracing
in this economy, if you take a day off, you be in the unemployed line rep points for you!
I'm printing this out an putting it in my co-workers' cubes... except the rep points part, i'll replace it with "no raise for you!"

as for the car, I didn't like the first (red) wheels at first, but those seats look freaking sweet!

Old 05-12-2009, 10:25 AM
Former Vendor
Vivid Racing has definitely put together one of the most interesting and performance proven Nissan GT-R cars since their release last year. With its flat red paint job, aggressive styling, and 700HP at the crank, it was only logical that UrbanRacer.com would want to feature it. As one of the oldest and most legit online automotive lifestyle magazines, UR has set trends and always been on the latest and greatest news. Writer Evan Griffey did a great piece on the car with the help of Patrick from www.desert-motors.com photography.

Check out the story here - http://www.urbanracer.com/articles/anmviewer.asp?a=3787&z=45

Read about our ENTIRE Build of this GT-R on our Project GTR website here - www.vividracing.com/forums/project-gt-r

Old 05-12-2009, 10:46 AM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
sick GT-R. I like what you did to it.