Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 10:19 AM
Banned
miamigtr is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by dinorocz
HAHAHA, hows your transmission holding up

Am I missing something?

My transmission is fine. How is yours?
Put the magazines down. Stop believing everything you read. Bring your Porsche I'll show you how my transmission is holding up...

Wheel Boutique has done a great job on my setup. Car feels great!!

Old 05-06-2009, 11:49 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Do you have the DLC?

miamigtr - be nice to the Porsche owners... They have to feel good about something. And if making believe that you have transmission problems makes them feel better, don't take that away. Just let them believe that all of our transmissions have failed 18 times each. And we pay out pocket for all of them.

Old 05-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Banned
Smile

Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Do you have the DLC?

miamigtr - be nice to the Porsche owners... They have to feel good about something. And if making believe that you have transmission problems makes them feel better, don't take that away. Just let them believe that all of our transmissions have failed 18 times each. And we pay out pocket for all of them.
New launch control:11.12 128 mph
Before external wastegate install.

Sorry Porsche guys.
Ex Porsche owner here.
Great cars/ silly comment though.

Old 05-06-2009, 01:20 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Mods?

Is that with just the DLC?

Old 05-06-2009, 02:48 PM
Banned
Asr mid pipe, down pipes, module, tial bov, (forged external waste gates) were
Just installed.

Old 05-06-2009, 03:20 PM
What is your boost set at?

Old 05-06-2009, 03:36 PM
Banned
It's holding about 19 pounds with forged manual boost controller

Old 05-06-2009, 04:11 PM
zosomoso is infamous around these parts
HAHAHA, hows your transmission holding up
LOL wow is he serious? haha a little hostility out of no where...

Old 05-07-2009, 12:18 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to disappoint, but here are just a few sites that have been keeping up with the gtr issues. If I really wanted a GTR, I would have had it (its less coin than my current cars). The fact is the car was designed to beat the top dog which is the 9977TT and it obviously doesn't (ie: durabilty) Anyone who has taken their GTR to a track couldnt stay more than 4 laps without having to give the car a rest, my Porsche goes all day.

http://www.blog.automotiveaddicts.co...ission-failure

http://www.nissangtrclub.com/showthread.php?p=10180

http://jalopnik.com/5061221/gt+r-own...under-warranty

Last edited by dinorocz; 05-07-2009 at 12:22 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:23 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by zosomoso
LOL wow is he serious? haha a little hostility out of no where...
Sorry man, the hostility was from that silly plate

Old 05-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Sorry to disappoint, but here are just a few sites that have been keeping up with the gtr issues. If I really wanted a GTR, I would have had it (its less coin than my current cars). The fact is the car was designed to beat the top dog which is the 9977TT and it obviously doesn't (ie: durabilty) Anyone who has taken their GTR to a track couldnt stay more than 4 laps without having to give the car a rest, my Porsche goes all day.
Wow... Nice misinformation. I run my car 30 minutes at a time on track. 6 times a day for two days in a row.

During the GT-R event @ VIR, my car ran for 3 hours straight, only stopping to switch passengers and drivers. And then again for 1.5 hours in the afternoon (before I ran out of pads from 1000+ of track miles). And I'm not sure, but I believe I wasn't the only GT-R there. I even have video of running over 10 laps at a time. So if I emailed you the vid, would that mean your entire post is useless garbage?

But hey, don't let me stop you from learning everything about a car on the internetz.

Last edited by jaspergtr; 05-07-2009 at 02:08 PM.
Old 05-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
wow... Nice misinformation. I run my car 30 minutes at a time on track. 6 times a day for two days in a row.

During the gt-r event @ vir, my car ran for 3 hours straight, only stopping to switch passengers and drivers. And then again for 1.5 hours in the afternoon (before i ran out of pads from 1000+ of track miles). And i'm not sure, but i believe i wasn't the only gt-r there. I even have video of running over 10 laps at a time. So if i emailed you the vid, would that mean your entire post is useless garbage?

But hey, don't let me stop you from learning everything about a car on the internetz.

:d:d:d:d

Old 05-07-2009, 05:35 PM
haveboost is infamous around these parts
The "silly" toxic sign was for fun. Dino you're obviously misinformed. I understand spending more money & get your *ss beat can make one very bitter.

Let the games begin. LOL.

MiamiGtr has more pics. I'm sure he'll post them soon.

& yes both cars are lowered. Miami has the Cobb coilovers. I have the eibach springs. Both done by Wheels Boutique. Excellent job by Ben & the guys.

Old 05-07-2009, 06:44 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
nice cars, they both look awesome.

Old 05-07-2009, 08:02 PM
rcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud of
You guys didnt know? "dinorocz" is one of those GT-R experts who knows all about the GT-R yet doesnt own one. He doesnt need to. He has the internet to give him all the expert information he needs.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MiamiGTR and Haveboost pics