Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

MiamiGTR and Haveboost pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-07-2009, 08:45 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Ill take the gray one

....GTR's are nasty. Really starting to come (back) around on these cars. Esp modded ones!

Old 05-09-2009, 07:47 PM
shurick is infamous around these parts
very nice pics!

Old 05-10-2009, 05:22 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
its all good, i guess time will tell how your nissans hold up, wish you guys the best and i guess if one gtr is trouble free for a few laps then we can dismiss all the info on the web which states the opposite. Your right, the GTR is problem free and everyone on the web is wrong. LOL.
Now, the older GTR, that was a bad a$$ car, and reliable

Last edited by dinorocz; 05-10-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:56 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by dinorocz
its all good, i guess time will tell how your nissans hold up, wish you guys the best and i guess if one gtr is trouble free for a few laps then we can dismiss all the info on the web which states the opposite. Your right, the GTR is problem free and everyone on the web is wrong. LOL.
There were no less than 20 GT-R's on track at VIR (only one of the few GT-R events to date).

All of them had zero problems. That to me is 100% success, in reality. Not 'the one' GT-R that is trouble free... there are over 99% of them without issue.

Old 05-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Love the pics guys but please get rid of the pumpkin side markers

Oh Im one of those few that have a 997TT and the GT-R. I miss the other when Im not driving it so thats a compliment to both cars.

Old 05-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Banned
miamigtr is infamous around these parts
Dude I have owned a GTR for almost a year without one issue so have 4 other Local GTR owners, 2 of which are very close friends(we all drive them hard) and no one else here is complaining either. Obviously the problems you have heard of are all the same handful on the internet, while you troll!!! Shut the F*&*& up already and stop beating the dead horse. No one gives a Sh$t about gay ***, internet driven opinion.

Old 05-13-2009, 10:42 AM
haveboost is infamous around these parts
way to put it JT.

Meanwhile forget about the troll and post more pics. I'll do the same tonight.

Old 05-14-2009, 06:58 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by miamigtr
Dude I have owned a GTR for almost a year without one issue so have 4 other Local GTR owners, 2 of which are very close friends(we all drive them hard) and no one else here is complaining either. Obviously the problems you have heard of are all the same handful on the internet, while you troll!!! Shut the F*&*& up already and stop beating the dead horse. No one gives a Sh$t about gay ***, internet driven opinion.
hahaha, its funny to see someone get so mad on the internet. This forum is all about giving info, opinions, etc, so if you dont want feedback dont post pics. Sorry I got your panties in a bunch.

Old 05-14-2009, 07:33 AM
Banned
miamigtr is infamous around these parts
Cool

HAHAHA, hows your transmission holding up
it's not what you say. It's how you say it. You start every post with "HAHAHA".WTF is that? Are you 4 years old. I've been a part of car forums for a long time. I take opinions with a grain of salt. You just have a real stupid way of expressing yours. Almost like your trying to prove something. In the case of this thread, the subject has already Been discussed a million times. No one gives a S%^t about your "GTR, that you've never driven review.". I know your next response will resemble that of 4 year old or perhaps to not sound like one, you will not start your post with "HAHAHA" this time hence trying correct your stupidity. So I will let you know this in advance. This the last time I am responding to your gayness!!!

Old 05-14-2009, 05:06 PM
Zorro is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Do you have the DLC?

miamigtr - be nice to the Porsche owners... They have to feel good about something. And if making believe that you have transmission problems makes them feel better, don't take that away. Just let them believe that all of our transmissions have failed 18 times each. And we pay out pocket for all of them.
I think I just made Porsche owners feel good about their cars...

Old 05-15-2009, 10:25 AM
Originally Posted by miamigtr
it's not what you say. It's how you say it. You start every post with "HAHAHA".WTF is that? Are you 4 years old. I've been a part of car forums for a long time. I take opinions with a grain of salt. You just have a real stupid way of expressing yours. Almost like your trying to prove something. In the case of this thread, the subject has already Been discussed a million times. No one gives a S%^t about your "GTR, that you've never driven review.". I know your next response will resemble that of 4 year old or perhaps to not sound like one, you will not start your post with "HAHAHA" this time hence trying correct your stupidity. So I will let you know this in advance. This the last time I am responding to your gayness!!!

Well all I can do is laugh. Its funny that a matter of opinion urks you so much. I didnt mean to offend you and wish you only the best. Happy driving !

Old 05-15-2009, 10:58 AM
AquaGT2 is infamous around these parts
Wow, these cars look so mean Cant wait until we got some more here in Europe, very hard to find one as it is.

Old 05-18-2009, 10:54 AM
haveboost is infamous around these parts
Aqua, thanks for the compliments. Your car/avatar pic is very cool. Anymore pics. I love that model. My brother has a 993 in pristine condition.

As an enthusiast I love Porsche and it's heritage. We just did the photoshop hazardous thing for fun.

Old 05-23-2009, 09:22 AM
OSIKS4 is infamous around these parts
Nicely done

Old 05-24-2009, 11:59 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
great cars! however i dont think i like the wheels on the white one, imo they kinda look strange on it, but w.e to each his own!

are there ever any GTR meets in miami? would love to take a few shots at the next one...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MiamiGTR and Haveboost pics