Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

MiamiGTR and Haveboost pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 09:16 AM
Former Vendor
FORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the rough
Here are some more pics of the white GT-R

Old 06-01-2009, 10:34 AM
haveboost is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
Here are some more pics of the white GT-R

Yes and NO. It's the same wheels, but NOT the same car.

I'm surprised you guys didn't notice. First no center exhaust, the side skirts are not painted white. and last both sides are painted.

I bought the wheels from ASR. I sent them to Wheels Boutique to get refinished as the original finish was not up to my standard. (drips on the paint, etc...) I think 360Forged did them quick just to get the car to SEMA. The Polished side was perfect, but the painted side was horrible.

I think they did it like this to show 2 different finishes at the show. In any case now both sides are painted and they are fine wheels. No vibrations or any other issues.

I was going to order them but got word about the delays and all the other problems. ASR had them and they were going in another direction so I bought'em due to the quick turn around time from Wheels Boutique on the refinish.

But now they look great.

Old 06-01-2009, 11:16 AM
Former Vendor
FORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the roughFORGED DST is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by haveboost
Yes and NO. It's the same wheels, but NOT the same car.

I'm surprised you guys didn't notice. First no center exhaust, the side skirts are not painted white. and last both sides are painted.

I bought the wheels from ASR. I sent them to Wheels Boutique to get refinished as the original finish was not up to my standard. (drips on the paint, etc...) I think 360Forged did them quick just to get the car to SEMA. The Polished side was perfect, but the painted side was horrible.

I think they did it like this to show 2 different finishes at the show. In any case now both sides are painted and they are fine wheels. No vibrations or any other issues.

I was going to order them but got word about the delays and all the other problems. ASR had them and they were going in another direction so I bought'em due to the quick turn around time from Wheels Boutique on the refinish.

But now they look great.

You are right... I didnt catch it.. had to go back and look at the images again..
Yes those were the ASR wheels, they were rushed for SEMA, another vendor painted them.. If you need anything for the wheels, caps etc.. let me know.
Thanks
JON

Old 06-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Lifesgud2 is infamous around these parts
Juan,

Car looks great. HRE's correct?? I wouldnt put 360, or forged dst (what ever name they are calling themselves these days) wheels on my car if they were free.

Old 06-01-2009, 07:40 PM
arzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud ofarzcatz3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lifesgud2
Juan,

Car looks great. HRE's correct?? I wouldnt put 360, or forged dst (what ever name they are calling themselves these days) wheels on my car if they were free.
'

Why is that?

Old 06-01-2009, 08:42 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
I LOVE the HRE's on the Gunmetal car. Can you tell me the sizes f and r and the offsets?

Thanks,
Peter

Old 06-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Juan,

Who's Juan?

your second statement is just STUPID! I'd bet anything you're the type who not only would put them on, but would profess your love for this changed company. A born again 360 fan.

I don't know 360 personally. The wheels are excellent quality, the finish on the painted side was horrible. But to argue about the quality of the wheels is just not true.

To resume, I was told they were rushed to paint to a 3rd party just as Forged DST claims. Again after the refinish there's no issues. The ride is surprisingly smooth. Everyone who rides in the car is surprised by how comfortable the car is.

Now please back to the subject of GTR PICS!

Old 06-02-2009, 09:19 AM
Originally Posted by houstonT
I LOVE the HRE's on the Gunmetal car. Can you tell me the sizes f and r and the offsets?

Thanks,
Peter
21" Front and rear the rest is best you call wheels boutique. They set up the wheels.

Old 06-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Lifesgud2 is infamous around these parts
Who's Juan?

your second statement is just STUPID! I'd bet anything you're the type who not only would put them on, but would profess your love for this changed company. A born again 360 fan.

I don't know 360 personally. The wheels are excellent quality, the finish on the painted side was horrible. But to argue about the quality of the wheels is just not true.

To resume, I was told they were rushed to paint to a 3rd party just as Forged DST claims. Again after the refinish there's no issues. The ride is surprisingly smooth. Everyone who rides in the car is surprised by how comfortable the car is.

Now please back to the subject of GTR PICS!
I actually meant George. Sorry about that. It was getting late last night. No disrespect to your wheels, or Jordan, but it appears that they have been having some major issues lately. Have a quick read below. These are from randow customers. Dont shoot the messenger..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...d+scam&aq=f&oq=

Might as well detail out my experience as well.

I ordered my wheels from 360F last year at the end of last Sep. The wheels took a little longer than what I expected (8wks instead of 6) but probably nowhere as long as what some of you guys had to endure. I ordered the Mesh 8s with brushed titanium finish and titanium fasteners. They arrived with neither. I called Jordan and he said they probably sent my wheels to another M5 owner but they didn't know who.

I was anxious to get my new wheels on as I was taken my wife out of town for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary and wanted the new wheels on instead of my stocks so I decided to keep them. Jordan agreed to either refinish my wheels correctly at a later date or issue a refund for those options and he even offered to ship me the titanium fasteners for free.

A few weeks later we talked about shipping my wheels back to get them refinished but he said they were getting ready for SEMA so told me to wait. Another reason was that they were moving to a new location and their equipment wasn't ready yet. I think it was around mid Nov that I started hearing of bad experiences with 360F so I decided to not send my wheels back and asked for the refund as well as the titanium fasteners that Jordan promised me.

To make a long story short, I asked for the refund in late Nov and my shop didn't get it till mid Feb. During this time, I sent numerous emails and made several calls to Jordan and Jon the shop manager but kept getting the run-around. The titanium fasteners were also never sent to me because first, they were supposedly on back order and once they got them, they were the wrong size for my wheels. In early Feb, Jordan said they'll get the correct fasteners in about 2 months and I followed up in Apr but never heard back.

I had also ordered my wheels for big brake clearance but had to use 3mm spacers to clear the rear.

Overall, my experience was probably not as gruesome as some of the ones I've read but it was a bad situation nonetheless. I didn't get the options I wanted and their customer service just went downhill once issues came up. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

I am new here...but very tired of this ripoff company. I purchased 10k in rims and tires...so many problems to long to explain.....the guys do not do what they say and customer service sucks....almost a year and rims still not correct...as i promised them lawsuit to follow if they do not get right, i was ok and now they do not return many many many calls. Originally purchased july 08 and now it is may of 09 and still not corect. As usual many calls many emails and still no return call. If your really interested i am at many car shows and do not mind showing all.

Last edited by Lifesgud2; 06-02-2009 at 10:16 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 12:44 PM
I actually meant George. Sorry about that. It was getting late last night. No disrespect to your wheels, or Jordan, but it appears that they have been having some major issues lately. Have a quick read below. These are from randow customers. Dont shoot the messenger..

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...d+scam&aq=f&oq=

Might as well detail out my experience as well.

I ordered my wheels from 360F last year at the end of last Sep. The wheels took a little longer than what I expected (8wks instead of 6) but probably nowhere as long as what some of you guys had to endure. I ordered the Mesh 8s with brushed titanium finish and titanium fasteners. They arrived with neither. I called Jordan and he said they probably sent my wheels to another M5 owner but they didn't know who.

I was anxious to get my new wheels on as I was taken my wife out of town for the weekend to celebrate our anniversary and wanted the new wheels on instead of my stocks so I decided to keep them. Jordan agreed to either refinish my wheels correctly at a later date or issue a refund for those options and he even offered to ship me the titanium fasteners for free.

A few weeks later we talked about shipping my wheels back to get them refinished but he said they were getting ready for SEMA so told me to wait. Another reason was that they were moving to a new location and their equipment wasn't ready yet. I think it was around mid Nov that I started hearing of bad experiences with 360F so I decided to not send my wheels back and asked for the refund as well as the titanium fasteners that Jordan promised me.

To make a long story short, I asked for the refund in late Nov and my shop didn't get it till mid Feb. During this time, I sent numerous emails and made several calls to Jordan and Jon the shop manager but kept getting the run-around. The titanium fasteners were also never sent to me because first, they were supposedly on back order and once they got them, they were the wrong size for my wheels. In early Feb, Jordan said they'll get the correct fasteners in about 2 months and I followed up in Apr but never heard back.

I had also ordered my wheels for big brake clearance but had to use 3mm spacers to clear the rear.

Overall, my experience was probably not as gruesome as some of the ones I've read but it was a bad situation nonetheless. I didn't get the options I wanted and their customer service just went downhill once issues came up. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone.

I am new here...but very tired of this ripoff company. I purchased 10k in rims and tires...so many problems to long to explain.....the guys do not do what they say and customer service sucks....almost a year and rims still not correct...as i promised them lawsuit to follow if they do not get right, i was ok and now they do not return many many many calls. Originally purchased july 08 and now it is may of 09 and still not corect. As usual many calls many emails and still no return call. If your really interested i am at many car shows and do not mind showing all.
Ok I understand now!!! I would be livid! I didn't order direct from them due to the bad rep. But ASR had them I saw the quality in person and had seen the wheels since they arrived at ASR. I always liked the look.

Like I mentioned earlier, I did not like the painted finish. So I had it redone. I just don't understand why a company who has so many great designs for wheels, does things like this? Maybe they grew to quickly or bad management. The quality is of the wheels is good. (execept in your case they switched the fastners) I've taken those wheels to high speed runs and no vibrations whatsover. The car feels solid.

Jorge is a very close friend of mine, I'll ask him about you. I use to own an M5 as well. What color is your M5? Maybe I know you.

Old 06-02-2009, 02:07 PM
Nine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud ofNine Ball has much to be proud of
I like both cars, but that gray one with the HRE color-matched wheels makes my pants tingle. VERY nice look for the GT-R.

Old 06-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Ok, Here's a video from a few weeks ago. It has some of the old pics as well as some new ones. Also a little 1/8 mile racing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZJ8pG7DZPM

Old 06-02-2009, 03:56 PM
Former Vendor
When is the next event at Homestead??Have a couple of weapons that would be fun at the 1/8 mile...

Spray anyone....

Old 06-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Originally Posted by FORGED DST
When is the next event at Homestead??Have a couple of weapons that would be fun at the 1/8 mile...

Spray anyone....
From what I've heard it's on Friday Nights. Check with the Homestead track, But I'm pretty sure it's every Friday Night. (as long as there's no more rain)

Old 06-02-2009, 04:31 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Ok, Here's a video from a few weeks ago. It has some of the old pics as well as some new ones. Also a little 1/8 mile racing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZJ8pG7DZPM
Good video...but the Top Gun soundtrack made me vomit...