Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Base GT-R lobs 7:38 Nordschleife Supertest Lap Time

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 07:18 PM
airtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to all
awwww come on man.....Monaro phone home.....you are scaring me dude.....you really do live in a fantasy world, arguing over fictional comic book characters.......this one is for extra WTF!!!!!!

May 25, 2009 May 25, 2009 - 2:40 a.m.
MonaroCountry just created a new forum post in the topic

thanos vs onslaught in the Battles forum
Onslaught for the easy win, he siphoned energy from all living things in the Universe and was in effect slowly destroying the universe itself. His aim at the end was to burn and remake the universe.

Cosmic being or not Onslaught was far more powerful than people give him credit for. Onslaught was able to easily subdue the Pheonix force and trap Juggernaut in the ruby which even Dr. Strange couldn't do with such impunity.

Aug. 31, 2008 - 7:56 a.m.
MonaroCountry just created a new forum post on the topic Question about Onslaught Saga in the Franklin Richards
I dispute that Franklin created the pocket universe..............

Nate: "im supposed to trust you? look around this is you"

Onslaught/Xavier: "there is a world that will accept you. Its small but its there. I dreamt it and I BUILT it".

This is right before Onslaughts defeat, right before Nate/Franklins escape and right before the creation of the pocket universe.

caption
http://picsorban.com/upload/xavier creates blue ball2.jpg

Old 06-23-2009, 08:13 PM
zosomoso is infamous around these parts
^HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAH that is gold!

Old 06-23-2009, 08:59 PM
kp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to all
Laugh Out Loud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mystical Dragons and Wizards?

OMG. Here we are grown men with degrees and jobs debating with a........

Oh no. Im done with Monaro, he's been EXPOSED for what he truly is.

The GTR is a bonafide supercar and Monaro is

Old 06-23-2009, 09:47 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
airtrackk - Epic.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:06 PM
kp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to allkp117 is a name known to all
Originally Posted by airtrackk
arguing over fictional comic book characters.......this one is for extra WTF!!!!!!

Taking into account the great lengths Monaro has undertaken to hate on the GTR only to end up looking like a fool, "extra WTF" is not even enough.

I mean come on..........

Oh lordy, Monaro.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by Charlie
We all know you agenda HC, it's just that you are a little more thoughtful with your arguments than your joker right hand man - Monaro.
Heavy is the Master, Monaro is but only a "Little Grasshoppa"

Old 06-23-2009, 10:45 PM
monaroCountry is infamous around these parts
Ive said this before about personal attacks and some people havent changed their tones, im tired of being personally attacked.

I can just as easily go down to the same level.

Old 06-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally Posted by monaroCountry
Ive said this before about personal attacks and some people havent changed their tones, im tired of being personally attacked.

Oh give me a break Monaro, no one is "attacking" you. If you feel embarrased that your comic book fantasies have been mentioned, then that's on you.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:19 PM
airtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to allairtrackk is a name known to all

What part of anything anyone has said is an attack? these are facts mate!!!

Although you have been obsessively attacking anyone and everyone who does not agree with you, calling people fanboi etc. so don't even go there bubba.

Please, you have been down at this level from the beginning it's just now we have joined you.....down under (like the pun?....oh sometimes i crack myself up)

Why so sensitive?

Last edited by airtrackk; 06-24-2009 at 12:11 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by Charlie
It's funny how you only pick and choose a fact to believe so long as it will suit your agenda. For example:

Why are you believing Nissan's statement on using the Dunlops for the 7:38 lap, and not Nissan's statement that the 7:29 lap was done with a stock car? If you think Nissan are "liars" and "cheats" - you shouldn't be believing anything they say. Period.

"When someone from Nissan says it, then I'll think about believing it" - Too bad the same can't be said for Porsche hey?
Especially when one of their representative discredits Nissan for running the 7:29 lap and he even claims that "the best we can get from the GTR is 7:54." What a fool. After SportAuto's 7:38, I bet that guy who opened his big mouth gets a good shellacking from Porsche!

We all know your agenda HC, it's just that you are a little more thoughtful with your arguments than your joker right hand man - Monaro.

Several others using professional local drivers were also just able to achieve a similar 7:50's time. It's far easier to achieve a slow time as compared to achieving a fast one. Its also funny how some people here thinks that the GTR is in the same company as the Zonda's and Enzo's

Old 06-23-2009, 11:52 PM
Guibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond repute
Several others using professional local drivers were also just able to achieve a similar 7:50's time. It's far easier to achieve a slow time as compared to achieving a fast one. Its also funny how some people here thinks that the GTR is in the same company as the Zonda's and Enzo's
Wow, that just blew my mind! Did you come up with that one by yourself? So Nissan attempts a lap record...and they're going to report all those 7:50's they got as the best the car can do when trying for a record? LOL, get real.
Several others? Andy Gulden, who drove the GT-R for only one lap, with road works present, driving a layout he wasn't familiar with (RHD), timed over the full course, already undercut Porsche's best effort by 3 seconds.
A journalist for AMuS, timed over the full course, was already 7 seconds faster than Porsche's top aces.
Local HvS undercut Porsche's best time by 4 seconds in only a preview drive, and with some damp sections. Later, he crushed Porsche's top aces by 16 seconds.
It's incredible that you're still sucking up to Porsche on this matter.

monaroCountry, how do you think a GT-R would compare to an LP560-4 in a high-speed straight line acceleration test? Would it be able to "hang with" the Lambo?

Old 06-24-2009, 03:33 AM
Oh you silly GALLACTUS, you and CHARLIE should stop playing around, the least you Nissan fanboys could do is pull up your pants up and get a room.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-24-2009 at 11:23 AM. Reason: I'm glad that had a website mark on it..makes my job easier
Old 06-24-2009, 03:41 AM
Well, you said the 7:29 was also a lie based on
1) hp/wt
DEBUNKED
Why, has another independent tester tested it in 7:29?

2) the GT-R not being able to "hang with" certain other cars in a straight line
DEBINKED
Thats a proven fact, the GT2, ZR1, Enzo and Zonda's both clobber it in a straight line. A modified GTR couldnt even hang with a stock ZR1.

3) the GT-R not being able to run with 600-hp supercars
DEBUNKED
I call B/S on this, there are far more instances where the GTR has lost to 600+ supercars, even though those cars were far harder to control and drive than the playstation geek mobile.

4) the alleged 290 kph top speed on the straight part of Doettinger Hoehe
DEBUNKED
Proof?

Old 06-24-2009, 10:30 AM
Guibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond reputeGuibo has a reputation beyond repute
Why, has another independent tester tested it in 7:29?
Typical mC response, totally ignoring the point: if you're going to call BS on a time based on hp/wt, you're going to have prove the infallibility of the entire concept of hp/wt. So far, that's been shot to hell. The fact that HvS got a 7:38 blows your whole hp/wt theory out of the water. The fact that a Maserati MC12 (394 hp/tonne) can beat a CCX (612 hp/tonne; that's 55% higher, mC!!) by 9 seconds blows your whole hp/wt theory out of the water. If a car with 55% higher hp/wt can be 9 seconds slower than another, why is it impossible that a car with 55% higher hp/wt (ZR1, relative to GT-R) is about the same speed (or slightly faster) on the Nurburgring than the GT-R?
By your logic, since no independent test has gotten within 12 seconds of the ZR1's time, it must be fake.

Thats a proven fact, the GT2, ZR1, Enzo and Zonda's both clobber it in a straight line. A modified GTR couldnt even hang with a stock ZR1.
Again, you have failed to understand what was written. You based your theory about NRing lap times on the basis of whether one car can "hang with" another car. That's faulty logic. Ex:
A BMW CSL doesn't hang with a Viper SRT-10, yet it's some 20 seconds faster on the 'Ring than the Viper.
A Zonda F doesn't hang with the CCX, yet it's some 9 seconds faster on the 'Ring than the CCX.
Sport Auto test results:
Z06 - 7:49 (270 kph top speed)
GT-R - 7:38 (276 kph top speed
You were saying the GT-R can't hang with a Z06, yet both 'Ring parameters showed otherwise. The logical conclusion to all of these facts is that the ability to "hang with" another car does not prove either way the ability of the car on a track like the 'Ring. You probably still do think a top-fuel dragster is the fastest car on the 'Ring, don't you? After all, what other car can hang with a dragster in a straight line?

I call B/S on this, there are far more instances where the GTR has lost to 600+ supercars, even though those cars were far harder to control and drive than the playstation geek mobile?
Oh, so now the number of instances count. LOL.
You said the GT-R doesn't run with 600+ supercars. Sport Auto test results say you are wrong:
SLR (626 PS) - 7:52
LP640 (640 PS) - 7:47
599 (620 PS) - 7:47
TechArt GT Street (620 PS) - 7:39
GT-R (486 PS) - 7:38

Proof?
I can't believe I have to explain this to you (again). Even heavychevy got this pages ago. But here goes:

1) Notice that the peak speed is reached a few seconds AFTER Suzuki applies steering input. That steering input was for the left-hand kink @ Antoniusbuche. If Suzuki hit 290 on the pure straight section as you are contending, why does he apply steering lock before that point? Isn't it a straight? Go watch the video. And go watch the ZR1 video. Both cars continue to accelerate after the straight portion of Doettinger Hoehe.
2) Notice what happens immediately after 290 kph is reached: complete lifting of the throttle (see "TPOS"), massive deceleration, a flury of steering input. This coincides perfectly with the video. Suzuki doesn't come off the throttle until after plunging down into Tiergarten. If, as you say, the 290 kph was reached on the straight, he would have come full off the throttle and applied massive braking and steering input before the kink. Clearly that did not happen.
Therefore, your contention that 290 kph happened on the straight has been DEBUNKED.

Old 06-24-2009, 10:33 AM
Originally Posted by Guibo
monaroCountry, how do you think a GT-R would compare to an LP560-4 in a high-speed straight line acceleration test? Would it be able to "hang with" the Lambo?
^^Give it a shot, mC. A simple yes or no will suffice.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Base GT-R lobs 7:38 Nordschleife Supertest Lap Time