Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Behold!! BABY BLUE GT-R

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 11:58 AM
usafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to allusafdarkhorse is a name known to all
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
I'm curious as to what the hell this means.
Let me translate:

"I'm so stuck on brand image and what adorns the end of my hood that I'm not surprised someone would treat a lowly Nissan with such abandon and disregard."

I think that should cover it.

Old 06-06-2009, 02:35 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
lol! Thanks for the translation... Because I'm sure nobody ever tried to do this to any other brand of cars....

sayyyyyyyy:

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 06-06-2009 at 02:45 PM. Reason: webstie tags audios
Old 06-06-2009, 02:36 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
I'm not even going to try and find the diamond crusted car.

Old 06-06-2009, 03:12 PM
xXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond reputexXxGhotimanxXx has a reputation beyond repute
^Probably been searching for that since the thread was started. LMAO.

J

Old 06-06-2009, 04:12 PM
^ actually I stumbled across this when I was researching the electric R8...

http://www.globalmotors.net/audi-r8-electric-car/

It was a side link...

Old 06-06-2009, 06:17 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
just shows money does not buy taste

Old 06-08-2009, 02:32 PM
bgwilly31 is infamous around these parts
Is that really a Chrome Billet grill in the back bumper.

Old 06-08-2009, 05:55 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Why? Why? Why? Would you do that to such a beautiful car? Some people are just idiots! Complete rice job right there.

Old 06-19-2009, 11:32 AM
Gearhead888 is infamous around these parts
errrrrr...should have left it stock instead of doing that to it =/

Old 06-19-2009, 11:46 AM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
craptastic!

Old 06-20-2009, 07:04 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
The blue is nice, but they still ruined everything else.

Old 06-21-2009, 01:40 AM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
I bet that could lap the ring in 7 minutes!

Old 06-21-2009, 08:01 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
what in the fk...

wow...

Old 06-21-2009, 08:11 AM
Mike_SHP has a spectacular aura aboutMike_SHP has a spectacular aura aboutMike_SHP has a spectacular aura about
I saw that coming to a GTR eventually... but the SLR?

Old 06-21-2009, 10:24 AM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
lol! Thanks for the translation... Because I'm sure nobody ever tried to do this to any other brand of cars....

sayyyyyyyy:

This is inexcusable. I would not have believed this was possible if I didnt see it with my own eyes. What was so wrong with the stock looks that someone thought this was an improvement? I will never understand people that do this to a car. This is vandalism plain and simple.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Behold!! BABY BLUE GT-R