Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Mad GT-R owner makes a video for Nissan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 11:49 AM
AMIRPC2S is infamous around these parts
Nissan Never stand by there product. I had a 03 nissan frontier S/C pickup and within sixdays it need to go back to the dealer. Every month after that it always had problems and was always in the shop. they Replace the top end of motor once and 3 months later it was making a ticking noise again. As nice as the GTR looks and everything, I rather by a porsche 911 turbo. My old nissian truck only lasted me 9 months and then i traded it in for a New dodge Ram desiel. That nissian was the biggest waste of 40k i ever spent!!!! and will never by a nissan product after that experience

Old 08-24-2009, 12:37 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
^ I don't blame you... I've experienced something similar with a 996 C2. And I'll never buy a Porsche product after my experience.

Old 08-24-2009, 12:47 PM
AMIRPC2S is infamous around these parts
Ok Fair enough!! we all have had bad experiences. but since this is a GTR POSTING FORUM. TELL ME THE GOOD THINGS ABOUT YOUR GTR

Old 08-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Banned
iafb83 is infamous around these parts
Did people really have to sign a waiver for the launch control when the bought the car? Seems a little ridiculous to me on Nissan's behalf. FYI: The 2010 has a revised launch control system, doesn't rev as high and won't damage the tranny.

Old 08-24-2009, 01:03 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
This forum is full of good things about my GT-R. I didn't want to go too far off-topic.

I was just merely responding to the comment about the R34 being 'better'.

I just simply disagreed. When prompted, I sought clarity of the initial explanation (better how), followed by evidence that doesn't support the opposing opinion (non-stock transmission on 1000bhp R34, and 1000bhp R35's on stock transmission).

Old 08-24-2009, 01:18 PM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
Half-way through page two before R-3X vs R-35 etc etc facts started flying in a skyline related thread. That has to be a record... Usually they are in the first reply to the O.P.

Well done GTR guys, your skin is growing thicker...

(I feel your pain, I struggle to bite my tongue everytime I see an "I won't buy a Porsche because of the RMS." thread)

Old 08-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Originally Posted by iafb83
Did people really have to sign a waiver for the launch control when the bought the car? Seems a little ridiculous to me on Nissan's behalf. FYI: The 2010 has a revised launch control system, doesn't rev as high and won't damage the tranny.
It is a form asking you if the dealer informed you of correct information about basic warranty information.

Basically, it's a form saying that if you abuse it, you pay for it, and you know it.

Old 08-24-2009, 02:19 PM
Banned
PathosRx is infamous around these parts
I just feel like things are not built the way they used to be.

And yes, I signed that waiver upon delivery of my old R35. There was a line for signature upon deposit, and they never asked me to sign it because they claim they never even had the waiver back in 2/08 ...