Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Sick GT-R video

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 11:13 PM
Bomex is infamous around these parts
Sick GT-R video

Saw this video on GTRBLOG thought i'd share it. Boy this car sure responds to mods.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IueomLF68zE

Old 09-09-2009, 01:18 AM
JonV is infamous around these parts
that GTR has the new greddy turbo kit...

Old 09-09-2009, 02:48 PM
Banned
PathosRx is infamous around these parts
How is the transmission holding up?

Old 09-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Kickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PathosRx

Looks like it is doing ok

Old 09-09-2009, 06:06 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Sick song, awesome video, that GTR looks insane.

Old 09-09-2009, 06:28 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
wicked car

Old 09-10-2009, 05:38 PM
zosomoso is infamous around these parts
?? the tranny problems only occurred with people who used the old launch control feature, which has been revised for the past year.

anyhow, awesome gtr and great video!

Old 09-10-2009, 05:52 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Kickhard
Looks like it is doing ok
Not for long ...

Old 09-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by zosomoso
?? the tranny problems only occurred with people who used the old launch control feature
Actually, that isn't true ... there is at least one hpde driver who had his synchros fail from track use ...

Old 09-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Kickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to behold
Actually, that isn't true ... there is at least one hpde driver who had his synchros fail from track use ...
Here we go again !! This thread had nothing to do with a transmission it had to do with how this Greddy turbo kit is doing on this car. You dont know if this cars transmission has been upgraded or not do you? If this is all you can come up with which has nothing to do with the original post then dont even post. Such a waste, stupid and the transmission thing has been way,, way played out kid.

Peace

Last edited by Kickhard; 09-10-2009 at 07:09 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Kickhard
Here we go again !! This thread had nothing to do with a transmission it had to do with how this Greddy turbo kit is doing on this car. You dont know if this cars transmission has been upgraded or not do you? If this is all you can come up with which has nothing to do with the original post then dont even post. Such a waste, stupid and the transmission thing has been way,, way played out kid.

Peace
Like you, I have owned an R35 GT-R, but unlike you, I sold it before the $20K transmission failed from utilizing the "true potential" of the car. Wake up from your silly dream. By the way, I'm not a kid ...

Old 09-10-2009, 07:19 PM
zosomoso is infamous around these parts
Like you, I have owned an R35 GT-R, but unlike you, I sold it before the $20K transmission failed from utilizing the "true potential" of the car. Wake up from your silly dream. By the way, I'm not a kid ...
lol... no comment.

Old 09-10-2009, 07:32 PM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
There have been a few complaints about how this thread has gone off-topic. No mod needed, just don't feed the trolls next time.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:59 AM
so sorry you got scared of your car and sold it before you could realize its true potential. I guess listening to your friends and all these horror storys on the net got to you. There are plenty of owners that enjoy and love their cars and have had NO transmission issues that is the reality not a silly dream.

Did your car have a trans issue? Or did you sell it because you "didnt like it" or whatever? How many miles did you put on your car? I am sure you have your own reasons please explain?

I guess it is your right to spam every thread about a GTR about its horrible trans but for life of me I cant understand why you would if you never had this issue with your own car?

and Mods TY for trying to get this Thread Back on topic. I will wait for his answer and will post nothing more about this issue. Feel free to delete my post or his to get this back where it needs to be. Thanks

Last edited by Kickhard; 09-11-2009 at 12:36 PM.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:34 AM
robertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud ofrobertp has much to be proud of
I would take one, move out the mini van to make room for her. At 745 Whp. should be interesting.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sick GT-R video