Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

My BL640 GTR

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 11:08 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
My BL640 GTR

Many of you know that I have had a long standing relationship with BoostLogic in Austin, TX. They have built a handful of Supra's for me in the past (over 1,000 rwhp) and everything that comes out of their shop is ALWAYS top notch. To that end, when I purchased my GTR I knew that I would want BoostLogic to build me a fast daily driver that would retain ALL of the features of a factory stock car. To that end, the following is the result of my request of BL:

I had BL install their BL640 kit. The upgrade gets the car to 640 horsepower on nothing more than 93 octane pump gas; and 690 horses on a mixture of race gas and pump!

These numbers are achieved by first replacing the stock Nissan exhaust with custom, handcrafted 3 stainless steel down pipes and mid pipe. The OEM intercooler piping is then replaced with gorgeous polished aluminum and accented with the addition of dual re-circulated SSQ blow off valves. These increases are regulated through the addition of an EVC 6 Boost controller and upgraded turbo actuators; and the car is finished off with a Cobb accessport tuning utility and pre-programmed tunes for regular, 93-octane pump gas.

The first trip to the track netted me a 11-second quarter mile, the nicest thing is that I drove her home and daily drive her...

Kit Includes:

Dual 3 to Single 3.5 Stainless Steel Midpipe
Dual 3 Stainless Steel Downpipes
Polished Aluminum Intercooler Pipe Kit with Blue or Black Silicone (option)
EVC 6 Boost Controller
SSQ Blow Of Valves Recirculated to Intake
Iridium Spark Plugs
Upgraded Turbo Actuators
Cobb Accessport Tuning Utility
Pre-Programmed Tunes for 93 Octane Gas

I had the carbon fiber cloth installed and black chrome on my IC piping... Kudo's to BL for the badass daily!
Peter

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-27-2009 at 03:32 PM. Reason: gratuitous promotion of a non-sponsor
Old 09-27-2009, 11:17 AM
Jasil is infamous around these parts
Perty!!! Looks, sounds, performs great, nice video too.

Old 09-27-2009, 01:11 PM
jimmy is infamous around these partsjimmy is infamous around these parts
YOu did not need bigger inj at that power??

Old 09-27-2009, 03:03 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
That's insane...

Old 09-27-2009, 03:41 PM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
Jasil - thanks bud!

jimmy - nope, on stock injectors...

RFFG - thanks!

Peter

Old 09-27-2009, 05:33 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
I'd like to see another run at well prepped track...

Those numbers should get you in the 10's pretty easily.

Old 10-01-2009, 08:37 PM
Load"*",8,1 is infamous around these parts
nice car and @ 130 trap speed

Old 10-01-2009, 10:55 PM
Kickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to beholdKickhard is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
I'd like to see another run at well prepped track...

Those numbers should get you in the 10's pretty easily.
Yeah you have a 10sec car easy with that trap speed. Nice but I thought you werent going to upgrade that big? LOL Yah I know

Old 10-02-2009, 09:33 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
sick
How much does a kit like that run?

Old 10-02-2009, 09:02 PM
Banned
Boost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ALPINE6SPD
sick
How much does a kit like that run?
You can see more details about our package online

http://www.boostlogic.com/index.php?...id=9:frontpage

Feel free to email if you have any questions!

Old 10-02-2009, 10:15 PM
besiktas is infamous around these partsbesiktas is infamous around these parts
any further packages, like 800-900 hp? Not the Switzer, that seems like it can only run good at race gas.

Old 10-03-2009, 12:41 PM
Banned
Boost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant futureBoost Logic has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by besiktas
any further packages, like 800-900 hp? Not the Switzer, that seems like it can only run good at race gas.

We are working out a full turbo upgrade package and intercoolers.

Old 10-03-2009, 11:44 PM
besiktas is infamous around these partsbesiktas is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Boost Logic
We are working out a full turbo upgrade package and intercoolers.
can you give us some hints

Old 10-05-2009, 01:52 PM
I can assure you all that when BL does a FULL TURBO KIT package, it will run like no other! ALWAYS top notch work from their shop... I'm already thinking to myself...hmmmmm, turbo kit, 800 whp, fuel system, haltech.....

(In a loud stern voice)

"DAMNIT PETER, YOU ARE JUST...JUST...SICK!"

"Yes honey, you can go buy that Breitling with diamonds that you've wanted..."

Kickhard - what can I say??? Dare I say i'm done at this power level...???

Peter

Old 10-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Banned
ISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant futureISSForged has a brilliant future
Very nice setup

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.