Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

gtr service question

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2010, 10:44 AM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
gtr service question

hey, i couldn't find an answer to this one.

if/when you have brought your GTR in for service.. anything at all (oil chance ect) do you get a loaner car? do they pick the car up?
basically, what is nissans procedure in terms of your level of service. i mean do you show up in a gtr and leave in a versa?

Old 02-01-2010, 11:17 AM
rcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud of
Yes, Nissan gives you a loaner car when you come in for service on the GT-R.

Most Nissan dealerships are somewhat affiliated with Enterprise so unfortunately most of the time you do get an economy box car as the loaner. Though in the GT-R service manual it does state that you should get a Maxima or Murano.

Honestly it doesnt bother me what kind of loaner car they give me, as long as it runs! But its so awesome to come pick up the GT-R when the service is completed.

My Nissan GT-R dealership treats me very well. The Master tech blocks out the entire day when my car comes in. They answer all my questions, and let me hang out on the shop floor! They treat GT-R owners as true enthusiasts.

R

Old 02-01-2010, 11:53 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
^ +1.

Agree with rcalcaide. You should get a premium rental car (or sometimes a Maxima at the dealer) for ANYTHING! You should have a reasonably low wait for everything. In, fact - if you go to Nissan's website, and look up the GT-R, there is a whole section about your individual service experience and requirements. Check it out.