Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

AMS GT-R 9sec 1/4 mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 06:21 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
AMS GT-R 9sec 1/4 mile

Car just went 9.90 @ 146.96 on the FIRST PASS

1.72 60ft on Launch control 2

Best ET of the day ended up being 9.89!!
Quoted from another forum.

There were three back to back runs...

All 9.8 - 9.9.

Stock internals & transmission.

Posted by AMS

Originally Posted by AMS
This car is running our SR850 package which essentially is our SR750 package with a fuel system upgrade and a race fuel map. The package will be released very shortly and consists of the following:

AMS upgraded bolt on turbo's
Upgraded actuators
AMS 90mm downpipes
AMS 90mm Resonated midpipe
AMS 90mm exhaust
AMS Front mount intercooler
AMS 3" intercooler piping
HKS bov's
AMS Large MAF intake pipes
AMS fuel System upgrade
Cobb AP
AMS Custom Race gas map (unleaded 109 octane Race gas)

Boost peaks at about 27/28 and falls to low 20's near redline
Yesterday's dyno numbers on the hennessey dyno dynamics dyno was 765whp and 738 tq
Also, it was mentioned that track temps were pretty low, so traction was an issue (although, they weren't running slicks).

I was trying to wait for them to chime in here, but I couldn't wait any longer...

Old 03-22-2010, 10:16 AM
SpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura about
amazing work guys!

Old 03-22-2010, 10:24 AM
BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !BlackHorseTurbo Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Eric@AMS
Lol thank you, it was a COLD but fun day at the track. The car has a 9.70 in it we think but we ran out of time to run and had to catch our flight back.

Eric

Yea, your white GTR is sick. It was great to see it run that 9.8. Good job.

Old 03-23-2010, 06:32 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
I was really impressed by all the GT R. I might have to add one to my garage.
Robert

Old 03-23-2010, 07:14 PM
Chuck_H is infamous around these parts
Old 03-23-2010, 07:27 PM
Former Vendor
AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !AWD Motorsports Is a GOD !
Is it Stock Trans?? I see Shep is involved with the car.. Congrats on a Dead Consistent 9 second car!!!

Mike

Old 03-23-2010, 07:54 PM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, great stuff! Well worth the price IMO!

Old 03-23-2010, 08:05 PM
UMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond reputeUMADBRO has a reputation beyond repute
That is awesome, and I love how you have to specify "stock transmission"...........LOL

Old 03-23-2010, 08:41 PM
ORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud ofORYX has much to be proud of
Saw the runs in person and it was very impressive. Great job AMS, truly one of the baddest street cars I've seen and I've seen alot.

Old 03-25-2010, 11:13 PM
th3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of lightth3Stig is a glorious beacon of light
Congratulations again AMS. I haven't stopped watching the video still and am just saving up my money for this...

by the way, did any of you all there meet my buddy Zach, the one standing there in the camo shorts? I started laughing as I was watching the video with my friends and one of them goes "Dude, there's Zach!" sorry, just had to tell my funny story to make me feel connected to the fastest GTR evar!

Old 03-26-2010, 07:05 AM
snakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to beholdsnakebitten is a splendid one to behold
Congrats to AMS.....GTR's are getting there. Wont be long till 8-9 and 160mph+ traps. Love that its on the stock tranny

Old 04-05-2010, 10:34 PM
chapnutz is infamous around these parts
very impressive!!! awsome job. more and more of these things are poping up