Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Revozport Group Buy @ GMP Performance!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 12:02 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Revozport Group Buy @ GMP Performance!!!!

Hey Guys,

GMP has been bringing in Revozport for a while, bits and pieces as needed but with the shipping on the smaller priced items its next to impossible to bring them in and obsorb the incoming shipping. We also can't stock these pieces because we never know what we are going to sell from one day to the next.

So I have come up with a win win scenario for everyone and that is to see if there is any interest in a group buy I would gladly like to start one.

For starters this is what I can offer.

1. Everything will arrive to GMP first for inspection. This will be obsorbed. Just need to pay shipping to you.

2. You can order anything you like thats pictured below.

3. If 1-9 items are sold 10% is the discount

4. If 10 or more items are sold 20% discount

5. 30 or more items are sold $25%

This group buy is in conjuction with the MB Revozport Group Buy as well and we are already half way to reaching 20%.

Revozport Carbon Mirror Covers

$990 MSRP

$1510 MSRP

More products and pictures to come!