Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Daily Driver - GTR or C63 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-20-2010, 01:41 PM
zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !zzzspeed Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by JayTurbo
Thank you! I will try my best on any posts I would put in the future... ;-)
Thanks for your response, sorry it took me so long to reply. Being that you have experience with all these cars, your input and comparison is very informative. Most of my opinions of these cars (cars that cost >200k)comes from reading about it in magazines or doing a short test drive.
I dont know if I already mentioned it, by my plan is to get a Turbo S when my lease runs out on my C2S....so look forward to hearing your opinions when you get it in DEC.

Old 09-20-2010, 02:16 PM
JayTurbo is a glorious beacon of lightJayTurbo is a glorious beacon of lightJayTurbo is a glorious beacon of lightJayTurbo is a glorious beacon of lightJayTurbo is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
Thanks for your response, sorry it took me so long to reply. Being that you have experience with all these cars, your input and comparison is very informative. Most of my opinions of these cars (cars that cost >200k)comes from reading about it in magazines or doing a short test drive.
I dont know if I already mentioned it, by my plan is to get a Turbo S when my lease runs out on my C2S....so look forward to hearing your opinions when you get it in DEC.
It's a long wait... 3 more months... :-(

Old 09-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Blitzkrieg is infamous around these parts
Cts-v

Old 09-21-2010, 10:11 AM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Blitzkrieg
Cts-v
CTS-V over C63 anyday

But...GT-R over CTS-V, unless you need the 4 doors and value a comfy interior and suspension over pure performance.

Old 10-04-2010, 12:18 AM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
great write up jay...i say buy what you like more and what you think will best fit into your needs

Old 10-16-2010, 02:53 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
I have a C63 and while it has a great motor that sounds fantastic and puts a smile on my face, the GTR is faster in almost every way.

However all out speed/performance isn't my main criteria for a dd.. If you get the AMG leather package, the multimedia package and P2, the C63 is a much, much nicer car inside which is why I would favor it as a daily. The GTR would be heavily modded and my weekend highway beatdown/track car.

Old 10-16-2010, 03:54 PM
LuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud of
^you getting a GTR?

Old 10-25-2010, 05:39 PM
ajb_unc is infamous around these parts
I would get the AWD of the GTR!