Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

2012 GTR Breaks RING record 7.20 for MASS production car!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 08:22 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Owners like you are partly the reason Porsche owners don't like GTR's. Hell, its part of the reason I didn't get one until last year. There is no reason to start this BS again on a 996/7 forum. Nutswing all you want off times you'll never be able to replicate, but at least keep it on a GTR forum.
lol..owners like me? you got me confused with someone else .. If i could afford it (3k a month for my kids private school )..I would own about 10 other cars above a GTR .. no nut swinging from my side buddy (unlike you )

Love the GTR and its a great platform and a great car..but i have no emotional attachments to ANY car..

Last time i checked it.. 6speed talks about all kind of cars... i posted in the 996 section to show what the GTR did in the ring.. just like they post Vipers or supras or what not in the corvetteforum or any other forum.. true car enthusiast appreciate all kind of cars and to be in the top 10 ring numbers it's impressive , even if you HATE vipers, nissans what not..

I have seen more porsche owner put down GTRs,vettes, Vipers, Supras,mustangs..,etc.. thats not saying all of them .. but ALOT of them think Porsche is God.. "Most" Porsche owners have that rep and attitude that their sh*t dont stink

Old 10-18-2010, 09:33 PM
graider has a spectacular aura aboutgraider has a spectacular aura aboutgraider has a spectacular aura about
good post.

Originally Posted by vegasGTR
lol..owners like me? you got me confused with someone else .. If i could afford it (3k a month for my kids private school )..I would own about 10 other cars above a GTR .. no nut swinging from my side buddy (unlike you )

Love the GTR and its a great platform and a great car..but i have no emotional attachments to ANY car..

Last time i checked it.. 6speed talks about all kind of cars... i posted in the 996 section to show what the GTR did in the ring.. just like they post Vipers or supras or what not in the corvetteforum or any other forum.. true car enthusiast appreciate all kind of cars and to be in the top 10 ring numbers it's impressive , even if you HATE vipers, nissans what not..

I have seen more porsche owner put down GTRs,vettes, Vipers, Supras,mustangs..,etc.. thats not saying all of them .. but ALOT of them think Porsche is God.. "Most" Porsche owners have that rep and attitude that their sh*t dont stink

Old 10-18-2010, 10:13 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
I'm the mod who moved this thread to the appropriate section. Please keep it civil, or my next step will be to close it. The childish and continuous back-and-forth between GT-R fans and P-car fans is seriously getting old.
Agreed. What would you all be saying if the badges were changed...

Old 10-18-2010, 10:41 PM
news 4 u is infamous around these parts

But this forum has a specific GTR forum, unlike the corvette forum or others which do not, where you could've made this thread. You = troll

Old 10-18-2010, 10:52 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by news 4 u
But this forum has a specific GTR forum, unlike the corvette forum or others which do not, where you could've made this thread. You = troll
here is some news for you .. you can skip right over my threads

Old 10-18-2010, 11:06 PM
news 4 u is infamous around these parts
if you would post them in the right section i wouldn't even have to worry about it

Old 10-19-2010, 12:06 AM
telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !telum01 Is a GOD !
going back to the earlier discussion of "production car" record... i'd say it counts as "production" as long as it's for sale to the general public and can get over a speed bump (a la Top Gear). just my .02 cents. anyway, back to the pissing match

Old 10-19-2010, 05:49 AM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
but i thought that cadillac was the worlds fastest sedan...lol.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:09 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Or how about you just stop posting tired track comparisons to Porsches?

Old 10-19-2010, 08:19 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !

Who is talking about 'emotional' attachments? I typically go through cars every 18 months like many on this forum. I'm talking about owners just like you - who are newbies when it comes to anything performance related - and bench race internet facts.

Old 10-19-2010, 08:43 AM
obi_agent is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by NOLA911
I still cannot stand the looks.. even the new body style kills me. Too much of my pleasure of owning a sports car is the "look back"

The interior is another story. This interior makes the 996tt look like it's from the stone ages. I love it.
That interior is from GTR's special edition Egoist. It will cost around double the standard GTR's price.

Here's the standard GTR's interior which isn't bad but it isn't ''luxurious'' either.

Last edited by obi_agent; 10-19-2010 at 08:46 AM.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:46 AM
GFN-911 is infamous around these parts
love that interior!

Old 10-19-2010, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
Who is talking about 'emotional' attachments? I typically go through cars every 18 months like many on this forum. I'm talking about owners just like you - who are newbies when it comes to anything performance related - and bench race internet facts.

Bench Racing?lol.. I have been street/strip racing since 89 camaros ,N20 tA, talons, vettes, etc.. im waiting for my fuel system to start racing my car now..
Im hardly a pro but i do know more then the average joe ..maybe not as much as you, mr. 7sec supra ..But i have no shame in asking questions and learning about cars..
you did not get along on the Corvetteforum(your words) and pretty much everyone on Nagtroc hates you.. I dont mind people trash talking in good fun..maybe you need to change your demeanor..

Old 10-19-2010, 01:02 PM
LuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud of
Well the normal interior will be as follows for us guys:

Old 10-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Bench Racing?lol.. I have been street/strip racing since 89 camaros ,N20 tA, talons, vettes, etc.. im waiting for my fuel system to start racing my car now..
Im hardly a pro but i do know more then the average joe ..maybe not as much as you, mr. 7sec supra ..But i have no shame in asking questions and learning about cars..
you did not get along on the Corvetteforum(your words) and pretty much everyone on Nagtroc hates you.. I dont mind people trash talking in good fun..maybe you need to change your demeanor..
No one should be ashamed to ask questions and learn. There are folks on here who have forgotten more than I know. And I generally know my place. But frankly the questions you ask and the comments you make do not reconcile with your claim of 21 years of street/strip racing. Regardless, I surf Fagtroc to keep up on new developments and occasionally log on for travel entertainment to poke fun of the rampant bull**** posted by all the Godzilla sheep who believe everything they read on a forum. I could absolutely care less what anyone on that forum thinks. Hell, there's probably less than a dozen who post who are even worth listening to.

But the fact that Switzer built me the fastest stock block GTR by over 2 tenths on its first track rental is nuts - especially given how little effort was made on our first track outing. So go re-read your all trash talking about Switzer (long before I joined the forum) and how all of his cars just post dyno numbers and/or bull**** timeslips - and then you'll start to understand why we laugh at you and your 21 years of racing experience.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2012 GTR Breaks RING record 7.20 for MASS production car!!