Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

video Stock Turbo GTR world record 10.34!! and 1.48 60ft

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2010, 09:52 AM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Impressive 60'!

Scott is dead on, E85 is keeping those cast pistons alive and that is all there is to it.
I agree E85 is helping a lot ..but one thing I noticed on stock turbo setup is that it does not carry no matter how much boost you try pushing ..they always taper down to 16psi by redline and that is the MAX I have seen ..on my car with actuators ( old setup) Jack could not get it to carry more then 14.5 psi at redline.. I think in some way it protects the engine

And Neil ,IF I owned your E900 package I would be ****ting a brick pushing 806whp on STOCK block let alone 580 hp but I guess you guys warned the owner.

Old 10-29-2010, 10:04 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vegasGTR
I agree E85 is helping a lot ..but one thing I noticed on stock turbo setup is that it does not carry no matter how much boost you try pushing ..they always taper down to 16psi by redline and that is the MAX I have seen ..on my car with actuators ( old setup) Jack could not get it to carry more then 14.5 psi at redline.. I think in some way it protects the engine

And Neil ,IF I owned your E900 package I would be ****ting a brick pushing 806whp on STOCK block let alone 580 hp but I guess you guys warned the owner.
We backed it down for the street and a disclaimer was put out there, however Jamie knows his way around boost controllers too well...

I have seen what the stock turbos can do at the strip and on the street, I have also seen what they can do to an engine block, and that is all the proof I need...

Old 10-29-2010, 11:55 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
that is super impressive for essentially a bolt on car+e85

Old 10-29-2010, 12:06 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
We backed it down for the street and a disclaimer was put out there, however Jamie knows his way around boost controllers too well...

I have seen what the stock turbos can do at the strip and on the street, I have also seen what they can do to an engine block, and that is all the proof I need...
Oh i agree..pushing hot air is a recipe for disaster regardless of the boost number...
just saying stock block can handle 700whp for a very long time if the tune is good.. i did see the AFR on the dyno sheet for sleepdoc and it was pretty safe at 11.6 ish and zero knock..

Old 10-30-2010, 10:35 PM
jcayenne is infamous around these parts
Very nice my friend