Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Good day at the track

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2010, 05:54 PM
jamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond reputejamie furman has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoostCrzy
Hello Guys....I dont usually post on here but I wanted just poke my head in this thread since I have been named a few times...first of all. Thank you Jamie and Sam for all the kind words and congrats to both of you for the times you have run!....Jamie's car is truly a standout example of what can be accomplished with the GTR with such little investment.

....now in reference to the tune. I cater to a huge range of demands from all walks of racers and take each job to heart. In this case a skilled drag racer with intentions of using my abilities to compliment his abilities and reach for a solid and repeatable ET without damaging the cars driveability/useability. I used my best judgement to configure the map and employed the latest advancements in the software to keep the car reliable and SAFE. This car shows no knock using local 93 octane gas and boost peaks 18psi falling to around 14-15psi (we are using STOCK actuators)...the only modifications at all on the car are the Tune and Midpipe!!.... Datalogging was done and showed me that fuel/timing/boost/etc.. were within my specs and I am happy with the way the car is performing...

....When I tuned the first GTR in Nov. 2008 (2 years ago!) I had no Idea what we were really getting into as the software was being developed still...but I am VERY lucky/grateful to have such great customers/friends/companies to allow me to accomplish what we have today and I promise to continue pressing forward to get to the next level. If anyone has doubts or questions please feel free to call me anytime or email me Jack@horsepowerlogic.com 561-842-8333 and I will be more than happy to discuss. Thank you!

-Jack Cecil
Thanks for all the info Jack! I think you covered most of the questions I received in the thread, that I couldn't answer.