Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Switzer R1KX on the way

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Jedi is infamous around these parts
NIIIIICE!!! I'm jealous

Old 02-11-2011, 10:03 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
KW V3 suspension. Volk 18" wheels for the strip. Still deciding on which blingy 21's to go with for the street.

Damn Scott ..that was fast.. i remember you saying a few months back tune and exhaust only..l

congrats bro!! what is your goal? 1000whp? ? or will you push it a little more?

what is the ETA on this project?

as far as blingy rims ..

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index....pic=47662&st=0

or these

http://www.nagtroc.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=48073

Old 02-12-2011, 08:32 AM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold
Im a lil late to the press release here. I also remember the tune/exhaust comment only. But we all already knew you were a HP/Car addict. It was only a matter of time. Awesome. I was wondering what could have prompted your sales. Congrats and CANNOT wait to see the results. I need to quit following some of these threads. Im so excited for my HKS 800 build, but seeing things like this makes me feel "little"

As for blingy: Im with Sam's 2nd link. Somthing close to J's Boulder GT-R... PURE SEXINESS!

Old 02-12-2011, 09:10 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vegasGTR
Damn Scott ..that was fast.. i remember you saying a few months back tune and exhaust only..l

congrats bro!! what is your goal? 1000whp? ? or will you push it a little more?
Thanks, man.

Dyno numbers aren't my primary goal, although I expect it will exceed 1000awhp. My goals are more acceleration based, but I'll keep the target numbers to myself for now.

what is the ETA on this project?
Not sure yet.

Wow...I like those quite a bit . Thanks for the links!

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 02-12-2011 at 09:15 AM.
Old 02-12-2011, 09:14 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Mx3Speed
Im a lil late to the press release here. I also remember the tune/exhaust comment only. But we all already knew you were a HP/Car addict. It was only a matter of time. Awesome. I was wondering what could have prompted your sales. Congrats and CANNOT wait to see the results. I need to quit following some of these threads. Im so excited for my HKS 800 build, but seeing things like this makes me feel "little"

As for blingy: Im with Sam's 2nd link. Somthing close to J's Boulder GT-R... PURE SEXINESS!
Thanks, bro. I initially intended to stay with just the tune/exhaust (really), but the temptation to go big simply became too much.

I'll post updates as I get them.

Old 02-12-2011, 09:25 AM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Thanks, bro. I initially intended to stay with just the tune/exhaust (really), but the temptation to go big simply became too much.
Man do I understand. I bought my GTR modded to 560 awhp. It was perfect as it sat, I'd never have to spend a dime on it (I swore to myself and my wife) UMMM, $xx,xxx later.... Yeah, the temptation became way too much

Old 02-12-2011, 03:36 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
You guys are infected with something really bad.

Old 02-12-2011, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
You guys are infected with something really bad.
Ha ha...part of this is your fault!

Old 02-13-2011, 01:30 PM
'Thinking' about getting a personalized plate. Was considering LOL GTR, R1K, or XXXXHP. Thoughts?

Old 02-13-2011, 06:36 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
6 letters? samuri or 7 letters samurai
Robert

Old 02-13-2011, 06:59 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Wot247

Old 02-14-2011, 01:07 PM
TWI
TWI has a spectacular aura aboutTWI has a spectacular aura about
4SALE?

Sorry for throwing a joke at someone I do not know, but I could not help myself considering how quickly the last two went through. Good luck with your build.

Tal

Old 02-14-2011, 01:21 PM
Ha ha...

Old 02-15-2011, 01:21 AM
POWERHOUR is infamous around these parts
Nolag
nolift
addict

Old 02-15-2011, 06:11 AM
torment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud of
Xpensiv

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Switzer R1KX on the way