Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Switzer R1KX on the way

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 07:10 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by torment
Xpensiv
Even I would scoff at that.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:02 AM
torment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud oftorment has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
lol...expensive because the R1K kit is ~71% of the value of a new GT-R.

Old 02-15-2011, 08:48 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Congrats man! When are the all the heavy hitters going to make it to MI for the dream cruise for some fun? Me, SCvet and all our people need some high hp company.

Old 02-15-2011, 09:12 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Originally Posted by torment
lol...expensive because the R1K kit is ~71% of the value of a new GT-R.
It's all relative. Any way you look at it this will be a killer build and an absolute stoplight terror. And I'm sure some unsuspecting liter bike is going to get taking to the cleaners on the Mexican highway.

Old 02-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Twelvz is just really niceTwelvz is just really niceTwelvz is just really niceTwelvz is just really niceTwelvz is just really nice
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
'Thinking' about getting a personalized plate. Was considering LOL GTR, R1K, or XXXXHP. Thoughts?
All

GTR1KHP

Old 02-15-2011, 02:31 PM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold
I like the GTR1KHP, but then I don't want someone knowing how much power I have under the hood.
I ordered a vanity plate also, but don't know if I really want to "wear" it. Makes it awefully easy to remember and call in. But I am buddies with 1/2 the force here, so .....

Old 02-15-2011, 05:18 PM
sniperm is infamous around these parts
So how much is the r1k?

Old 02-15-2011, 05:59 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Isn't like $60k for the package or something?

Old 02-15-2011, 07:11 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Ya, I'm kind of torn on the whole personalized plate thing. Sometimes I think they can compliment a car, but mostly they just make it even more identifiable. I'll think about it...

The R1K is listed Switzer's Website at the bottom of this link:http://www.switzerperformanceinnovat..._gtr_r116.html. The price does not include installation and assumes you already have an exhaust on your car. Neil can give you more specifics on pricing.

Thanks for the props everyone. I'm very excited to start posting pics and info as the build progresses.

Old 02-16-2011, 06:40 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
One of our tech's has a Supra with a plate that is X's and K's, try and read that correctly!

Old 02-16-2011, 09:18 AM
Twelvz is just really niceTwelvz is just really niceTwelvz is just really niceTwelvz is just really niceTwelvz is just really nice
That confusing vanity plate stuff only works if there's a bunch of other same model cars of the same color running around.
With rare cars I just assume it must be "the same guy I saw the other day!" w/o seeing the plate. It's not like your driving around in a civic.

Old 02-16-2011, 10:54 AM
^ Definitely lose anonymity.

My plate reads "R35". I stick out a little.

Old 02-16-2011, 05:15 PM
sniperm is infamous around these parts
so this comes with a turbo kitupgraded transbuilt engineguess its not that exspensive.. with all these stuff.How fast would this be compair to ams built?I guess it would be traping over 160?

Old 02-16-2011, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by sniperm
so this comes with a turbo kitupgraded transbuilt engineguess its not that exspensive.. with all these stuff.How fast would this be compair to ams built?I guess it would be traping over 160?
This is what I want to see. I can't wait for the finished product.

Old 02-16-2011, 08:21 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
We trapped 160.x in testing, and that was on an aborted run..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Switzer R1KX on the way