Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Switzer R1KX on the way

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Switzer R1KX on the way

Currently working on getting another 2010 GT-R (this time in White) that will be headed to Switzer for a R1K package. More info to follow soon..

Old 02-07-2011, 06:07 PM
bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !bonehead Is a GOD !
Wow. First to say congrats, Scott. Not knowing anything about the different model year changes, why did you sell the one you had and not just mod that?

Old 02-07-2011, 06:08 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
awesome news Scott-looking forward to hearing/reading more

also curious as to why you sold the previous one and not just keep that one

Old 02-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bonehead
Wow. First to say congrats, Scott. Not knowing anything about the different model year changes, why did you sell the one you had and not just mod that?
The car I'm getting already has some Switzer mods on it that lend themselves to the R1K build. Plus, it's white...which is the color I wanted from the get go.

Old 02-07-2011, 06:10 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Because white is faster...

(some people...)

Old 02-07-2011, 08:45 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Didn't you recently say you were a little jealous of my E900 in-coming car??

Bad ***, bro! Congrats! I am looking forward to seeing your build.

So now, the question is this........

You had the Porsche GT2 and the GTR. You could have modded the GT2 to a higher level and got rid of the GTR, but you decided to do the opposite. Tell us how much you love the GTR..

Old 02-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Didn't you recently say you were a little jealous of my E900 in-coming car??

Bad ***, bro! Congrats! I am looking forward to seeing your build.
I was/am very jealous! Following your build didn't help things either!

So now, the question is this........

You had the Porsche GT2 and the GTR. You could have modded the GT2 to a higher level and got rid of the GTR, but you decided to do the opposite. Tell us how much you love the GTR..
I love the GT2 and always will, but the honest truth is that the GT-R is a better platform for gobs of 'usable' power.

I'm not done with Porsches, though. I plan on picking up another one this time next year to compliment the GT-R. Maybe another Turbo or even a GT3. Whatever it is, it'll have 3-pedals.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 02-08-2011 at 10:28 AM.
Old 02-07-2011, 09:23 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Very nice.

So what is the ETA for your R1K build?

Old 02-08-2011, 05:58 AM
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Very nice.

So what is the ETA for your R1K build?
Unknown at this point. I'll post more info as I get it.

Old 02-08-2011, 06:46 AM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
NOOOOOOOO!! Lol so jealous, not gonna lie...

Lol big congrats, Scott. That thing will be retarded fast!

Old 02-08-2011, 07:38 AM
venkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond reputevenkatreddytx has a reputation beyond repute
Scott

My installer is big tuner for GTR and have driven his GTR a couple of times(again after reading your reviews on GTR) and still don't like it, feels too big and just doesn't feel right.

What am I not seeing?

PS:

Tuners GTR has a HKS800 Kit with built motor.

Old 02-08-2011, 07:54 AM
Canderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the rough
That is Sweet bro. Congrats.

Old 02-08-2011, 08:25 AM
ItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant futureItalianStallion has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by venkatreddytx
Scott

My installer is big tuner for GTR and have driven his GTR a couple of times(again after reading your reviews on GTR) and still don't like it, feels too big and just doesn't feel right.

What am I not seeing?

PS:

Tuners GTR has a HKS800 Kit with built motor.
Jotech? Not knocking Jotech in any way since I never had any dealings with them...but according to a few of Jotech's customers over at NAGTROC, they delivered sh*t results. Specifically on the GReddy and HKS kits. Hing at NAGTROC had major motor problems on his Jotech built HKS800 kit. Blake and 2fast4u had very weak Jotech built GReddy GT-R's.

Again, not knocking Jotech at all, but this could be the reason why your face wasn't after a ride in a "800whp+" GT-R. The R1K is pulling a G of acceleration all the way through the 1/4 mile. That must "feel" pretty fast. Then again, the GT-R's have a different sensation of speed so that could be it too. Or maybe you're just used to 1400whp Supras or sport bikes?

Old 02-08-2011, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by venkatreddytx
Scott

What am I not seeing?
I personally love the feel of the GT-Rs. But feel is a very subjective thing.

Old 02-08-2011, 09:05 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Looking forward to the build!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Switzer R1KX on the way