Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Nissan GT-R pranks Porsche owners on the street!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2011, 12:19 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
ok no your not , im not saying one car is better then the other , i didnt mention price anywhere as you do .you keep bringing price up since you are butt hurt when some mentions the gtr .. which i didnt say anything bad about the gtr ,i think its a engineering marvel.

2 seconds around a track from car A over car B , is pretty huge .there you go

Old 02-28-2011, 01:00 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by unvmy996
ok no your not , im not saying one car is better then the other , i didnt mention price anywhere as you do .you keep bringing price up since you are butt hurt when some mentions the gtr .. which i didnt say anything bad about the gtr ,i think its a engineering marvel.

2 seconds around a track from car A over car B , is pretty huge .there you go
I don't really care about the GT-R in this context (your opinion of it is irrelevant). I don't see where butt hurt has anything to do with comparing latptimes of cars (I would have said the same thing if somebody compared the times of an Audi R8 against a Ferrari Enzo - in fact - I've done it on here). Either it is or isn't. Please show where my "butt hurtedness" became evident to you (I'd like a post, that way I can refrain from posting like this, to keep people who have a certain frame of mind from constantly accusing me of this).

2 secs, in my opinion, between times on a 3 mile course is pretty big, a 13 mile course? becomes less important...

It's like taking a 4-lap time around VIR, and comparing it to another 4-lap time.

If we move this to percentages (ratio of time:distance of course), I think you'd see the numbers shrink (difference).

But you are not the one who originally compared the GT2RS to the GT-R, that was ScottKelly (it was a while since I posted about that, and had forgotten who did it, my mistake).

Old 02-28-2011, 01:28 PM
Tachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by unvmy996
ehm, no . im comparing times and times only ! not cars , stating that two seconds difference is huge around the track . and just that .

so relax , take a deep breath , and dont let your panties get all bunched up
HOLY COW BATMAN! I agree that two seconds is a huge difference if you are in a race with professional drivers. It may be the difference between 1st and 6th place. However for more than 99% of all supercar owners, I firmly believe a two second ring number "actually means nothing for these drivers".

As we all know, the quoted Nurburgring times are not a single one-time run event for a driver. It is the end-composite of many many learning attempts. The driver must obtain the maximum speed perfect for the car and specific track course to the best of the driver's ability. How many times did these drivers have to run the ring before their final result was published? I don't know, but to me that would be a very interesting number. Therefore these quoted ring times only show a car's maximum performance potential value under the circumstances given. It does not however reflect the car's overall general performance times for any given day, driver, or track.

I would like to see the reported statistics for these cars to include a standard deviation from 10 runs on the Nurburgring course. I think the statistics would be very revealing and perhaps would show the real difference between the the Nissan and the Porsche. I think that for more than 99% of drivers, the Nissan would prove to be the faster car in their hands. This is because the GT-R has been proven to be an easier car to drive overall. That has been its claim to fame. This means that most drivers will be faster in a GT-R rather than a Porsche, and that two seconds faster on the Nurburgring will not be a true reflection of times in real world scenarios on the track. And IMHO, having a manual stick shift on an AWD car instead of a dual clutch really makes no sense at all to me.

Also unvmy996, please refrain from using your reference to panties in this forum, since here we all know that real men only wear shorts!

Old 02-28-2011, 01:58 PM
sebas is infamous around these parts
thats funny, great marketing

Old 02-28-2011, 01:59 PM
Hkpooh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by speed21
Yeah lol alright. Ok we know this is a GTR forum and you are seeking to please the masses here but as a first post you sure have stamped your mark. Ok lets just say you've made it pretty obvious that your not the sharpest tool in the shed but for all of that you need to try and not be so inflammatory against others that have made a choice an are happy with that. Your point applies to basically every car outside of a GTR then doesn't it? Im mean what about Ferrari and Lambo owners? Veyron owners etc? And lets say if they like the bling factor....is there anything wrong with that? Or should they all just like what you see fit as being OK. I wont go further but i think you really need to check yourself. I notice you don't give much away about yourself in your sig etc. Do you even own a car?
I think you missed my point, I don't have problem on the bling factor, I mean you spend big bucks of all those car you mention above, and I totally agree that they are pretty bling.

I am talking about people that thinks their ghetto non tubro non GT 911 or boxter and VW SUV blings. because they are not that bling and most of the owner drive those cars think they blings....funny stuff.

and I roll with a scooter made by Porsche that manufactured by VW and it is assembled in China.

Last edited by Hkpooh; 02-28-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
You make it sound like GTR owners are strapped for cash and can barely afford oil changes...
Because Porsche owners tends to think they are rich, especially those who drives ghetto 911, boxter, VW SUV tends to think other people can't afford oil change =)

Old 02-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Porsches don't cost that much
"Oh ok. So P's are cheap as chips are they? Next thing you'll be trying to have everyone believe is even the local vagrants are using one as their shopping trolly ."

You know what the funny thing is? 90% of Porsche you see on the road are actually cheaper than GTR lol.

Old 02-28-2011, 02:28 PM
"Whatever . 80K vs 160 K for a new PT isnt exactly a little bit now is it? When you can lob 160K+ (or 440 in Aus) down on a spanker PT and not even miss it gone then come tell me about it. As i said, this level of buyer could buy near 2 GTR's for the price of 1 PT, and 3 over here in Aus and aren't really that bothered. So waffling on about filling your stable with 20K P cars and 50K nissans is all rather irrelevant in the context of my posts Now not that there is anything wrong with that if thats what youre budget is dictating. Seriously. Not everyone is Richy Rich like you have us believe you are. But you really have missed the (my earlier) point with your subsequent carrying on."

This is not quite correct, so someone spend 160k on a car is more bad @-$-$ than someone spend $400k on 4 cars?
I know a lot of PT owners are rich and have multiple cars but most P turbo owners are just with 1 car and think they are bad @-$-$ and love to show their most and only expensive car in the fourm.

Old 02-28-2011, 02:32 PM
btw this is my next car and if you think your Porsche is blink, then you don't knwo what blink means.

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/i..._riced_out.jpg

Old 02-28-2011, 02:38 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
You mean bling?

Old 02-28-2011, 02:49 PM
crackberry005 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Hkpooh
"Whatever . 80K vs 160 K for a new PT isnt exactly a little bit now is it? When you can lob 160K+ (or 440 in Aus) down on a spanker PT and not even miss it gone then come tell me about it. As i said, this level of buyer could buy near 2 GTR's for the price of 1 PT, and 3 over here in Aus and aren't really that bothered. So waffling on about filling your stable with 20K P cars and 50K nissans is all rather irrelevant in the context of my posts Now not that there is anything wrong with that if thats what youre budget is dictating. Seriously. Not everyone is Richy Rich like you have us believe you are. But you really have missed the (my earlier) point with your subsequent carrying on."

This is not quite correct, so someone spend 160k on a car is more bad @-$-$ than someone spend $400k on 4 cars?
I know a lot of PT owners are rich and have multiple cars but most P turbo owners are just with 1 car and think they are bad @-$-$ and love to show their most and only expensive car in the fourm.
Porsches don't cost that much
"Oh ok. So P's are cheap as chips are they? Next thing you'll be trying to have everyone believe is even the local vagrants are using one as their shopping trolly ."

You know what the funny thing is? 90% of Porsche you see on the road are actually cheaper than GTR lol.
Because Porsche owners tends to think they are rich, especially those who drives ghetto 911, boxter, VW SUV tends to think other people can't afford oil change =)
I think you missed my point, I don't have problem on the bling factor, I mean you spend big bucks of all those car you mention above, and I totally agree that they are pretty bling.

I am talking about people that thinks their ghetto non tubro non GT 911 or boxter and VW SUV blinks. because they are not that blink and most of the owner drive those cars think they blinks....funny stuff.

and I roll with a scooter made by Porsche that manufactured by VW and it is assembled in China.
i mean this with all due respect, hkpooh. i have no idea what you are trying to say in the last few posts. its straight up incomprehensible and im getting a headache trying to decipher what you mean. can you please restate it again.

Old 02-28-2011, 03:14 PM
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
You mean bling?
Yes BLING! dang, I didn't know what I was thinking lol.

Old 02-28-2011, 04:29 PM
Edited...

I'll come back later and finish when i have some time to waste on this frivolous nonsense.
Edited...

dropping 170k in a car is a really big thing to you I guess?
and apparently you don't think Porsche car is too cheap even 90% of the porsche car on the road is cheaper than a Nissan ?

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 02-28-2011 at 04:57 PM.
Old 02-28-2011, 04:55 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
I'm on the verge of closing this thread, but I'm enjoying watching certain members attempt to validate their opinions.

In any case, no personal attacks will be allowed. Regardless of your frustration towards other members, if you can't make your point without calling someone names, don't post.

Thank you.

Old 02-28-2011, 06:35 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Hi Diva. Firstly i agree it has indeed been very enjoying and entertaining to date....if not a little silly! But i respect that its your call whether you wish the thread to continue. I'm writing to you now as im unclear why you edited my post as i had only quoted the point where pooh had specifically said he "rolls on a chinese P VW scooter etc". There was no name calling by me as such. So why the problem? or need to edit my post ?

I was merely drawing the attention to a few valid points, one being where Jasper had openly and rather foolishly admitted his prior knowedge of poohs appearance on the scene to deliver an offensive post directed at P car owners.....and then of course there is now poohs sudden appearance on the scene again as Jaspers very obvious support flunkie. I mean if pooh is not Jaspers flunkie then what is he? Or was it the term flunkie? I can always use "sidekick" if thats more acceptable but let me know so i can fit in with whatever your requirements are, but please dont try to have me or anyone believe he is operating solo because Jasper has already (foolishly)owned up to that earlier and, i addressed that with Jasper. Although i noticed Jasper sidestepped the issue.

So, its fair to say that amongst poohs rather incoherent bable that the only thing that could be made sense from it all was that he wanted to tell everyone about his ride? There was no threats or name calling as such from my end. I also didnt respond to poohs offensive name calling toward me as i dont see any point in responding to someone who is merely being manipulated behind the scenes by Jasper. Anyone can see by his posts he is struggling to deliver in a successful manner for Jasper.

Just to let you know, I wasnt going to ever respond to pooh as i see no point. I'd prefer to direct my points to Jasper direct as he is the main mouthpiece between the duet. So if i've overstepped the 6 lines anywhere please let me know as i genuinley only want to play the game withing the guidelines. Making threats is not my bag.

Paul.
Paul - you posted the following:

OK pooh we got it buddy, Its all right, you can go back to the toy room and play now.

Poor Jasper should really find himself another flunkie thats old enough to follow his instructions.

And Jasper, your sinking like a stone mate. Just like a stone.
Not necessarily 'name-calling', but certainly demeaning and antagonistic enough to prompt further de-escalation of the discussion. It it makes you feel any better, I deleted a post from Jasper as well.

Anyway, you're a very intelligent person. You know what I'm getting at here.

Thanks.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 02-28-2011 at 06:40 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Nissan GT-R pranks Porsche owners on the street!