Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Project NVRENUF has arrived SP Engineering!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2011, 05:52 PM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold
Project NVRENUF has arrived SP Engineering!

My wife has officially named my car:

NVRENUF
My car will never have enough horsepower, never enough mods, low enough E.T's, etc. etc. It will Never be Enough!

I hope the license plate she ordered me with same lettering gets accepted and isn't taken. (although Im on the fence about having a vanity plate...Too easy to remember and report if I ever, ok, when I get a lil speedy)

Despite the fact that it will never be enough, Im gonna try. My car has officially arrived at SP Engineering for some major HP upgrades (not GODZILLA pkg by any means -the whole "NVRENUF" $$$ thing).

Old 02-27-2011, 05:54 PM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold
Update since Original Post:

A lift should be empty soon at SPE for my car to get started on. Any day now....

Look what just showed up in the mail! Mods-thanks for changing my username to match!

Old 02-27-2011, 07:16 PM
Bolt-OnM3 is infamous around these parts
Exciting!
What kind of package are you going with?

Old 02-27-2011, 07:51 PM
Forged 3.8L shortblock. HKS GT800 pkg. Tranny and misc

Old 02-27-2011, 08:04 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Nice bro. As usual, looking forward to seeing this build come along..=) SPE does some great work!

Old 02-28-2011, 05:58 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Looking forward to seeing the progress and results of your build. Congrats!

Old 02-28-2011, 09:43 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats! Can't wait to see her all done up!

Old 02-28-2011, 09:57 AM
carsunltd32 is infamous around these parts
wow one of the best looking GT-R's Ive seen so far. Cant wait to see the finished product

Old 03-26-2011, 08:22 PM
I was Cali last week for spring break with the family. Of course, stopped by to meet the crew at SP and see my baby. Im horrible at stopping to take pics. I get too busy talking and asking questions, and don't want to stop to just take pics. So I didn't get many shots, but what a cool place. Some crazy projects. The crew is awesome and Im more excited than ever to have SP doing the work. Thanks Eugene! Cant wait.

Doesn't look as impressive as other pics I've seen on here, but still have to install the HKS 800 kit. Heres the block with:
SPE CP custom pistons, Carrillo rods, HKS Headgasket and manifold gaskets, Tomei 256/264 degree camshafts.

Old 04-01-2011, 10:03 AM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice!

Old 04-01-2011, 02:08 PM
ACRJUD is infamous around these parts
Damn, nice

Old 04-06-2011, 09:36 PM
couple more pics in from SPE:

Old 04-08-2011, 08:17 PM
MorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really niceMorePSiTehBett4 is just really nice
all that $$ and no tubular manifold...and don't say spool, hks; that motor has plenty of that.

my .02 cents, thrown at hks(not the op)

Old 04-28-2011, 10:43 PM
Just In from SP engineering:

Engine:
Greddy 3.8L Short Block
- JE Pistons
- Carillo Rods
Tomei PON Camshafts 256/264
HKS Head Gasket + Manifold Gasket
HKS GT800 Turbo Kit
Greddy 29R XL Intercooler Kit + Greddy Blow Off Valve
SP Engineering 90MM Suction Kit + Greddy AIRNIX Filter
Titek SUS Resonated Mid Pipe
HKS Legamax SUS Exhaust
HKS Spark Plugs
HKS Dual Fuel Pumps
ID1000CC Injectors
SPE Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit
SPE Oil Catch Can

Transmission:
SP Engineering Stage 1 Transmission
- PPG 1st Gear
- Dodson Circlips 1&2
- Dodson Gear Lock
- Dodson Oil Pump Upgrade
- Dodson O-Ring
- Exedy Steel Plate
- 7 Disc Clutch Upgrade (14 Disc)
Greddy DCT Cooler

COBB AP
- SPE Tuned Speed Density

Low end response is definitely there. We have compared data between different turbo packages and feel the HKS GT800 is one of the best kits out in the market for street or track usage up to 900 AWHP depending on your supporting mods.

829 AWHP / 764 TQ @ 1.8 BAR using 104 Sunoco Fuel.

We have ran out of fuel at this power level but more can be achieved out of this package.

Old 04-28-2011, 10:44 PM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Project NVRENUF has arrived SP Engineering!