Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

GTR License Plate?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Old 05-14-2011, 02:56 PM
TheGTRKing has a spectacular aura aboutTheGTRKing has a spectacular aura about
GTR License Plate?

Hey guys I bought a 2012 Nissan GTR about a month ago, but I dont have a license plate for it yet. I am planning on getting a personalized one, but all the names that I thought of were gone. I NEED YOUR HELP FINDING A GOOD LICENSE PLATE IDEA FOR MY GTR. I have already tried 2FAST4WAY, WAY2FST. Please help me out.

Old 05-14-2011, 03:51 PM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
ok I'll bite....AZN4PLAY

Old 05-14-2011, 04:03 PM
casper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nicecasper is just really nice
Godzilla!!!

Old 05-14-2011, 08:52 PM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by casper
Godzilla!!!
By your forum name, you might want to measure your plate candidates by your confidence of your plate's bragging rights and by how many cars will surpass you, such as UGR TTG's or other similar cars there are in town. There's nothing worse than going home with your head down and feeling like you need to change your plate. A la the reason I have no personalized plates on any of my cars.

Last edited by Dvh; 05-14-2011 at 08:55 PM.
Old 05-15-2011, 07:00 AM
Tachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to beholdTachsman is a splendid one to behold
Not so fast, here are some ideas:

GTR35TT
GTRACER
GTRRRRR
GTREBEL
GTRULES
GTROCKS
GTRMINE

However, I enjoy the anonymity of standard issued plates.

Old 05-15-2011, 08:36 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dvh
By your forum name, you might want to measure your plate candidates by your confidence of your plate's bragging rights and by how many cars will surpass you, such as UGR TTG's or other similar cars there are in town. There's nothing worse than going home with your head down and feeling like you need to change your plate. A la the reason I have no personalized plates on any of my cars.
lol! True... I lined up with a supercharged Mustang last year (plate: IMPT KLR). Then I lined up with a Z06 'Vette that read H8TE ME. Both refused to speak to me after the run.

Mine just reads R35. I used it as an extension of the chassis/model identification. I was going to put on GT-R, but then I'd have to debadge it, because I don't want GT-R on twice.

Old 05-15-2011, 08:42 AM
LuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud of
Gay4pay

Old 05-15-2011, 10:04 AM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Funny, I was trying to figure out a good plate for my 2012. I tried every variation of Godzilla and nothing was available.

Old 05-15-2011, 10:09 AM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
one of my friends has "GODZRRA"

Old 05-15-2011, 10:17 AM
Kills Bugs Fast
45otto is infamous around these parts
For sale

Old 05-15-2011, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor
dk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud ofdk996tt has much to be proud of
Cul8er

Old 05-16-2011, 07:47 AM
TheGTRKing has a spectacular aura aboutTheGTRKing has a spectacular aura about
Guys can we be serious, I hate when people think they're funny when they put "for sale" or "gay4pay". If you don't like GTR why did you even come here.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:23 AM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
LuckyEff is just messing with you... I'm not sure about the other one.

Old 05-16-2011, 08:44 AM
Dvh
Dvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to beholdDvh is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by TheGTRKing
Guys can we be serious, I hate when people think they're funny when they put "for sale" or "gay4pay". If you don't like GTR why did you even come here.
Just get even with these clowns by getting a plate such as:

911 LOL
GT2 LOL
TTS LOL

Old 05-16-2011, 08:46 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TheGTRKing

Ha ha...those are pretty funny, actually.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.