Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Finally! Picking her up @ SPE this weekend!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2011, 11:54 AM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold
Finally! Picking her up @ SPE this weekend!

It's been awhile, but I KNOW it will be more than worth the wait once I drive her Friday afternoon. I am DYING and cannot wait to feel 830awhp between my legs., or under me, or umm, you get it. ha I had originally planned to transport it back. But since all the stars aligned and its memorial day, I will haul my enclosed trailer 12 hours to L.A. and pick it up myself, then stay a couple of days. It was delayed a couple of weeks for an SD update and I was waiting on new shoes that could handle the power. Its all ready to go now (or will be by the weekend) and Im gearing up to head out.

1. Any car events going on in LA this weekend? Of course, I'd love to have an excuse for my wife and I to cruise around and show it off.
2. If any fellow auto enthusiasts are up for it, lets put together a get together dinner on Saturday or Sunday. Weather supposed to be perfectly sunny
3. Car will be detailed and all prettied up. I would LOVE to hook up with a good photographer who needs practice and would do a "freebie" shoot at some cool location in LA area.

Old 05-24-2011, 12:07 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Congrats, brother. I'm really excited for you.

Old 05-24-2011, 07:51 PM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold

Old Tires: I will miss the 335 wide meats

Old 05-24-2011, 07:52 PM
Just got the 91 octane tune dyno also. Got more out of it than I thought we would. I'll only run this tune when traveling on hiway long distance, which will be hardly ever.

Old 05-24-2011, 07:59 PM
Old 05-25-2011, 09:01 AM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Looks and sounds awesome bro! Can't wait for your review !

Old 05-25-2011, 04:29 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
congrats, what tires will you be running?

Old 05-25-2011, 08:40 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Bad ***, brotha!! You are going to love it!!

Old 05-26-2011, 03:43 AM
DorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the roughDorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the roughDorianGrayFFM is a jewel in the rough
That is amazing. More pics please!

Old 05-26-2011, 09:13 AM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Nice Jason, look forward to your runs this summer.

Old 05-27-2011, 12:12 AM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
NIUCE!!! ahhh so nice to see stuff like this

Old 05-27-2011, 06:08 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
congrats, looking forward to your feedback!

Old 05-27-2011, 02:19 PM
SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !SY6TTX50 Is a GOD !
Looks so nice in white, congrats.

Old 05-28-2011, 06:20 AM
Sitting in hotel in Newport Beach. Can't sleep. Too excited. I don't have much of a report, as I have only driven it about 1 mile, around a block a few times. Hard to explain, but juggling truck/trailer, getting to hotel, marriage anniversary this weekend also, etc. Trying to cram lots of things into 2 days.

A very short, quick write up of my 1st impressions:

WOW!
*Man, I forgot how sexy my car is It was detailed before i got here, and they did an insane job with paint correction and whole 9 yards, etc. etc. Any SO-Cal residents HAVE to use them at least annually. I actually don't even know what the company is, but I have the guys info (Jimmy/Andrew)
*SPE: Don't really know what to say. A true performance shop. Can't even put in words how pleased I am with the outcome. But I think their Rep precedes them and I don't need to elaborate on how good, professional, and experienced they are.
*3 launches, but only 1 launch with correct LC1. 1st two launches were accidentally on Cobb 3300 RPM. In error, Cobb AP re-loaded the 3300 RPM I had in there last when SP did a final update. So re-loaded LC1 yesterday, now Im all set)
*LC1: Wow, intense, awesome, fun, slingshot.... what else? Big difference from launching 3300, obviously
*Suprisingly one of my first thoughts: "Oh yeah, I could easily handle 1100-1200 whp-no problem! " :doh: (don't mis-interpret-Its incredibly fast and plenty fast)
*My Nitto combo (555r front/05r rear-20") was the PERFECT choice. Im still shocked at the traction, yet relatively comfortable ride they have.
*LA traffic sucks-especially when driving a trailer and signs dont warn where exits are coming up all the time
*Just can't wait for more seat time. Im taking it out to Cars and Coffee Irving in a couple of hours. WIll put the wifey in for the first time. I'll get her to scream. This will really be the first time for me to sit back, relax, and really observe/enjoy it.

I am so pissed at myself. I should be out on roads right now this early AM doing P-Box runs. But somehow it didn't make it here with all my other junk. Im so pissed cause I live in hi-altitude, so this is about my only chance to get some good data. Eugene found me one to borrow, but I have to drive another 40 minutes each way to go grab it. We'll see. Hopefully have some vids/data to post up soon.

Last edited by NVRENUF; 05-28-2011 at 06:32 AM.
Old 05-28-2011, 09:20 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Congrats, man! Looking forward to hearing more after you have more seat time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: Finally! Picking her up @ SPE this weekend!