Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

AMS ALPHA 12 Worlds FIRST 8 second GT-R. 3.34 60-130!, It's been done!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 10:15 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Seb@NLR
what a bummer....I was looking forward to this. Hopefully the switzer car will step up to the plate.
Switzer R1K+ and UGR TT will race soon...just waiting for the right day.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:36 PM
Former Vendor
Mike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to beholdMike@Vossen is a splendid one to behold
Those are amazing numbers.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:59 PM
bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !bmoores Is a GOD !
Unbelievable. Well done AMS.

Old 08-05-2011, 10:29 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Martin@AMS
We won't do what? Race a UGR Lambo? sure we will. On a public road going over 170mph, not sure I want to do that, Since this is our car (shop car), you do realize the possible consequences it can have if something goes very wrong. I'm not interested in being sued into eternal debt and having someones life on my conscience.

We're trying to secure a safe area to run and will let people know when we do.

-Martin
I wasn't judging you Martin. Tym feels the same way about highway racing, and rightfully so. But don't be hypocritical when you posted that video giving 6-7 employee/customer rides on a fairly busy daytime highway going through 4th gear....

You know I'll trailer my UGR ride to you to run from a roll. Your little cheerleader PM'd me saying you won't do it if you have to race me. That's your choice, not mine.

Old 08-05-2011, 11:38 AM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
I wasn't judging you Martin. Tym feels the same way about highway racing, and rightfully so. But don't be hypocritical when you posted that video giving 6-7 employee/customer rides on a fairly busy daytime highway going through 4th gear....

You know I'll trailer my UGR ride to you to run from a roll. Your little cheerleader PM'd me saying you won't do it if you have to race me. That's your choice, not mine.
Well Martin said , they are looking for a place to make this happen.. where there is no chance of someone getting hurt...

Getting on it for a quick burst and actually racing side by side is a little more risky...

Martin, what about a closed off airport field? That would have a lot of room for error...

Old 08-05-2011, 01:31 PM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Airport would be sweet.

Ohio, if that happens, maybe you can get that loudmouth dude with the camaro from Yellowbullet to show up as well.

Old 08-05-2011, 08:36 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
if you cant get a airport strip id say a roll race @ the Texas mile is the closest you can get