Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Alpha 12 GTR vs UGR TT Gallardo

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2011, 08:05 AM
Bolt-OnM3 is infamous around these parts
^ This will be interesting...

Old 08-06-2011, 08:56 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vegasGTR
Sure Mrs. Switzer , Ill tell you..

Enough to be the quickest and fastest GTR in the world

On a side note.. I am willing to bet right now on the RECORD 1k bucks

AMS alpha 12 (Tim's or Shop car) vs. YOUR UG lambo AT any NHRA drag strip.. (Both AMS and Switzer refuse to race on the street, so that is eliminated)

dont give me any excuses , YES OR NO ..

ill send the money to Scott and he can hold it..

Thats right you are getting called out !!

and before you strart talking crap that its not my car , you have been telling everyone that Tym will drive to race AMS with SCOTTS CAR..

now Jamie YES or NO ?????? 1/4 drag strip ...street car vs. street car..
What a great call-out Sam! A drag race against an e-gear with a mile set-up on the RECORD for 1k bucks? Everyone knows I didn't build this SL to drag race. I already have a drag car. And you follow my every thread, so you already know that too. But go back messenger boy and tell AMS I'll run their GTR with whatever gears they want to stuff in that trans at the Mile this Oct, or on the highway from a 40-180 roll, or I'll drag race my drag car vs anything they've ever built. $1k barely covers fuel, so you need to do better than that. Don't let me down!

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 08-07-2011 at 08:44 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:35 AM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OhioGT2
What a great call-out Sam! A drag race against an e-gear with a mile set-up on the RECORD for 1k bucks? Everyone knows I didn't build this SL to drag race. I already have a drag car. And you follow my every thread, so you already know that too. But go back messenger boy and tell AMS I'll run their GTR with whatever gears they want to stuff in that trans at the Mile this Oct, or on the highway from a 40-180 roll, or I'll drag race my drag car vs anything they've ever built. $1k barely covers fuel, so you need to do better than that. Don't let me down!
You know switzer and AMS will not risk their business on a highway roll, you follow my threads..

The GtR was built to be a 1/4 street car , you should know that you follow their thread..

A drag supra. Vs . A street car ....

The 1k means nothing to me , it was more of the actual race..

So you are declining the race ?

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 08-07-2011 at 08:44 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:14 AM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
You know switzer and AMS will not risk their business on a highway roll, you follow my threads..

The GtR was built to be a 1/4 street car , you should know that you follow their thread..

A drag supra. Vs . A street car ....

The 1k means nothing to me , it was more of the actual race..

So you are declining the race ?
And my SL was built to be a Mile car....you should know that as you were glued to every mention of it. So are you declining all my offers, messenger boy? You're a joke Sam. You can't even make a decent call out thread nut-hugging off someone else's shop car.

And the 1k comment is cherry seeing how you were price shopping every GTR shop in the nation trying to piece together a budget build.

I'm bored and everyone else is too with your posts. Either build something worthwhile so you can actually call me out one day or just go back to Fagtroc and continue providing your expert analysis comparing dynojet and mustang dyno graphs....

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 08-07-2011 at 08:45 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:38 AM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
And my SL was built to be a Mile car....you should know that as you were glued to every mention of it. So are you declining all my offers, messenger boy? You're a joke Sam. You can't even make a decent call out thread nut-hugging off someone else's shop car.

And the 1k comment is cherry seeing how you were price shopping every GTR shop in the nation trying to piece together a budget build.

I'm bored and everyone else is too with your posts. Either build something worthwhile so you can actually call me out one day or just go back to Fagtroc and continue providing your expert analysis comparing dynojet and mustang dyno graphs....

A mile car?? LOL.. who are you going to race in a Mile??
oh that's right you can't find ONE race ..b/c no gives a flying crap about racing a whole mile on the street..

maybe you should fly your SL to moscow they have mile events.. OH wait.. you can't launch your car b/c its an E gear..

1k is cherry? why b/c im not a check writer? I paid Half of what others have paid for a manifold turbo setup .. and my "little" budget build has gotten me the fastest trap speed to date faster then any switzer , ams , spe or ANY stock turbo manifold setup...

funny that you are calling me messenger boy .. when you have constantly talked on behalf of switzer.. Tym told Martin he never had ANY intentions of driving to GLD to race them.. another BS Lie,Messenger Boy

now run along Jamie and find someone to race in a mile race..

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 08-07-2011 at 08:46 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:11 PM
A mile car?? LOL.. who the are you going to race in a Mile??
oh that's right you can't find ONE race ..b/c no gives a flying crap about racing a whole mile on the street..

maybe you should fly your SL to moscow they have mile events.. OH wait.. you can't launch your car b/c its an E gear..
Seriously?

1k is cherry? why b/c im not a check writer? I paid Half of what others have paid for a manifold turbo setup .. and my "little" budget build has gotten me the fastest trap speed to date faster then any switzer , ams , spe or ANY stock turbo manifold setup...
You are a check writer...just not a good one. And we all love your 'fastest stock manifold' record.....it's like bragging about being the tallest midget. You don't see me bragging about having the quickest stock motor/stock manifold GTR. Because nobody gives a **** about asterisk records.

funny that you are calling me messenger boy .. when you have constantly talked on behalf of switzer.. Tym told Martin he never had ANY intentions of driving to GLD to race them.. another BS Lie,Messenger Boy

now run along Jamie and find someone to race in a mile race..
You know nothing about what we were planning on doing. Tym was initially excited to call Martin and ask to stage a friendly race until he quickly realized what a cluster**** it would turn into. Out of respect for AMS, Tym decided it wasn't worth the headaches. Maybe at some later date that you'll never know about.

You remind me of my neighbor's annoying little toy poodle that just nips at the heels of everything that passes by.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 08-07-2011 at 08:47 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 12:30 PM
Seriously?

You are a check writer...just not a good one. And we all love your 'fastest stock manifold' record.....it's like bragging about being the tallest midget. You don't see me bragging about having the quickest stock motor/stock manifold GTR. Because nobody gives a **** about asterisk records.

You know nothing about what we were planning on doing. Tym was initially excited to call Martin and ask to stage a friendly race until he quickly realized what a cluster**** it would turn into. Out of respect for AMS, Tym decided it wasn't worth the headaches. Maybe at some later date that you'll never know about.

You remind me of my neighbor's annoying little toy puddle that just nips at the heels of everything that passes by.
You have stated a few times that you have the quickest stock manifold record ..it might not be in your sig...

There are plenty of worthless sig data that people post .. everyone has their Personal preference..

so im not a good check writer..huh ? care to explain? 5000 miles of over 250 pulls with zero issues on a budget stock manifold setup.. Im proud of my setup .. it is standing the test of 840/830 street abuse and this bench racer does not shy away from races..

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 08-07-2011 at 08:48 AM.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Riceater is infamous around these parts
I've never understood the point in building a STREET car that never gets ran on the STREET.. Aren't there a few R1K/Alpha 12 builds coming out now? I'd just try and call one of them out. I'm sure at least a couple will actually drive their "streetcars" somewhere other than the drag strip.

Old 08-07-2011, 09:36 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Originally Posted by Riceater
I've never understood the point in building a STREET car that never gets ran on the STREET..
Me neither.

Old 08-07-2011, 09:44 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Who's street car won't be ran on the street? I'm confused about who he's referencing in that post.

Old 08-07-2011, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Who's street car won't be ran on the street? I'm confused about who he's referencing in that post.
Scott, I'm assuming he referring to the AMS GTR. Other than shooting short promotional videos, that car has zero street miles....nor will their other 'street' alpha 12 R&D car.

I put 200 miles on the Lambo last night alone....

Old 08-07-2011, 12:11 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
... or just go back to Fagtroc ...
Wow... Nice.

Originally Posted by Riceater
I've never understood the point in building a STREET car that never gets ran on the STREET...
The one thing I know about modded GT-Rs is that they are just as streetable when modded as the factory specs.

The only reason I can see is personal preference.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:44 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
I am hoping to run a 2004, 1,000 rwhp UGR TT Gallardo soon (This is my previous car that used to be a DLM TTG). I am just waiting for the owner to get the car back from UGR. Should be any minute now..

Obviously this won't be a big powered Gallardo vs. big powered GTR, but should still be fun to engage in and watch footage off..

Old 08-07-2011, 04:49 PM
DarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to allDarrinB is a name known to all
let me know when it goes down fadi.

Old 08-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Riceater is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by SCvet00
I am hoping to run a 2004, 1,000 rwhp UGR TT Gallardo soon (This is my previous car that used to be a DLM TTG). I am just waiting for the owner to get the car back from UGR. Should be any minute now..

Obviously this won't be a big powered Gallardo vs. big powered GTR, but should still be fun to engage in and watch footage off..
Judging by your screen name you'll be driving a C5? Should definitely post up some video of it though, win or lose! Best of luck to ya.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.