Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

New 60-130 record: Switzer R1KX - 3.3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2011, 02:41 PM
evo25psi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Mike@AwdMotorsports
Congrats.. Just curious if there are any rules for the 60-130 record?? or is it just whoever has the data to prove their time no matter if drag or street car?? I wanna stick the Pbox in 1 of the Supras we tune that runs 7.7@184 and see what it is just out of curiosity..

Mike

Mike, I would love to see the numbers for that supra 60-130.

Old 08-10-2011, 11:20 AM
C4TT is infamous around these parts
Impressive build, impressive times and sick car.

Congrats on the beast! I'd love to feel that roll on power!

Old 08-10-2011, 11:45 AM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Damn... That's fast.

Old 08-10-2011, 06:47 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Maybe never. I'm not sure where I'd actually be able to do it.

When is Pick up Date? are you having it shipped or driving it back?

It would be a fun ride back !!

Old 08-10-2011, 07:13 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
I'm having it shipped. Once he finishes tuning on 93 and 100, we'll schedule a pick-up date. Shouldn't be much longer.

Old 08-10-2011, 07:33 PM
vegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond reputevegasGTR has a reputation beyond repute
I'm having it shipped. Once he finishes tuning on 93 and 100, we'll schedule a pick-up date. Shouldn't be much longer.
Sounds Good Bro!

I guess you will start on 93 and get used to the power.. judging by your list of cars..this one should keep you happy for long time and not sure if you will be able to top this one !

Not much better then this for a street car!

Old 08-10-2011, 11:37 PM
M32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to beholdM32911S is a splendid one to behold
Wow awesome times. Congrats Scott. I remember watching all of your videos on m3forum like 8 years ago when your e46 M3 was one of the fastest around lol. To say the GTR and your P-cars make that M3 look like a slouch would be an understatement!

Old 08-11-2011, 12:22 AM
rolemodel is infamous around these parts
Since you guys are talking about 60-130 times and 100-150 times i thought i'd post this video up of a 7.94 @178mph car. Speedometer is at bottom right via vbox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhExv_Gl98I

60-130 2.96 seconds
100-150 2.76 seconds

Old 08-11-2011, 06:00 AM
GT2CS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by F16
Thank you divexxtreme for acceleration numbers. If r1-x hit 186 mph in aprox. 12,0 sec - its a new world record. When you gonna try to verified this calculation?
New world record based on what? We have Red victor 2 in the Uk which does the qtr in 7.41s and 197mph on ET Streets and it's a licensed street car with plate and driven to and from events. I'm sure there is a similar faster car in the US!

Old 08-11-2011, 07:27 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GT2CS
New world record based on what? We have Red victor 2 in the Uk which does the qtr in 7.41s and 197mph on ET Streets and it's a licensed street car with plate and driven to and from events. I'm sure there is a similar faster car in the US!

Correct.
In the US, we have cars built similar to Red Victor that run in the 6's and are "street legal", but they are far from street cars.

Scott's car is an indication of what is possible with a full weight, full interior, full AC-equipped, etc. STREET car, not a gutted drag car whose hood you can barely see over.

There is a huge difference.

Old 08-11-2011, 07:49 AM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vrybad
Correct.
In the US, we have cars built similar to Red Victor that run in the 6's and are "street legal", but they are far from street cars.

Scott's car is an indication of what is possible with a full weight, full interior, full AC-equipped, etc. STREET car, not a gutted drag car whose hood you can barely see over.

There is a huge difference.
Great point, Bad.

In addition, let's not forget my car also has heated/power seats, power windows and door locks, touch-screen navigation, 11-speaker XM capable Bose stereo system, dual-zone automatic climate control, cruise control, 4 seats, speed sensing power steering, 6-speed dual-clutch manual transmission, keyless entry and start, ABS, traction control, Bluetooth wireless, and Interactive Adaptive Variable Suspension with Bilstein electronic ride control.

Huge difference, indeed.

Last edited by Divexxtreme; 08-11-2011 at 07:52 AM.
Old 08-11-2011, 07:55 AM
vrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant futurevrybad has a brilliant future
Great point, Bad.

In addition, let's not forget my car also has heated/power seats, power windows and door locks, touch-screen navigation, 11-speaker XM capable Bose stereo system, dual-zone automatic climate control, cruise control, 4 seats, speed sensing power steering, 6-speed dual-clutch manual transmission, keyless entry and start, ABS, traction control, Bluetooth wireless, and Interactive Adaptive Variable Suspension with Bilstein electronic ride control.

Huge difference, indeed.

Sorry, Scott, I couldn't remember the full options list!

Old 08-11-2011, 04:48 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vrybad
Sorry, Scott, I couldn't remember the full options list!
That's just the standard equipment, lol.

Old 08-12-2011, 05:08 AM
F16
Banned
F16 is infamous around these parts
Red victor? Lol,victor is a drag car with street homologation.divexxtreme car its a full street car with full interior etc, full weight and street tire.. actual world 0-186 record for a street 4 wd car is 12,47 sec.nothing more, nothing less. Divexxtreme with r1 x is capable of beat this time, easy. Calculated time is 12,0. Waiting for real test and verification.

Old 10-25-2011, 08:21 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats Divexxtreme, that car is a REAL monster. Cant imagine what that speed feels like. Again, congrats on an awesome build

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New 60-130 record: Switzer R1KX - 3.3