Rate Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 12:04 PM
vduzin12 is infamous around these parts
How long was the build?

Old 11-03-2011, 04:55 PM
Boca is infamous around these partsBoca is infamous around these parts
Congrats DiveX!!!

Old 11-05-2011, 03:08 PM
TwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud ofTwinTurboM3 has much to be proud of
Scott,

how did the improvements end up?

any hope for a sub 3.0 s 60-130

Old 11-07-2011, 08:40 AM
LuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud ofLuckyEff has much to be proud of
Divexxx has gone missing

Old 11-07-2011, 03:53 PM
OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !OhioGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LuckyEff
Divexxx has gone missing
No he hasn't. Just really busy at work.

It's been held up for awhile with some minor cosmetic work at my friend's shop - removing wrap, new front bumper, painting side skirts, etc. Partially my fault since knowing Scott is as **** as I am about quality work, I recommended he take the car to him - and Bill's been SUPER busy getting some other cars out.

Old 11-13-2011, 10:18 AM
e46m3smg is infamous around these partse46m3smg is infamous around these parts
I love how 0-60 is kind of irrelevant at these HP levels, it's more like 0-130 and 0-200 I'm currently rethinking my decision to get an E92 M3 as my next car, I think a GT-R is necessary How reliable is the kit and is there any turbo lag?

Old 11-13-2011, 07:12 PM
Smoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud ofSmoky has much to be proud of
Great thread! I'm hoping to find a used Switzer GT-R in the near future. Or build one up. Threads like this just make the need ache that much more!

Old 11-14-2011, 01:43 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Congrats Scott and SPI, very very impressive!

I can't wait to see what the car does at MIR. Going to be very interesting to say the least!

Question, what was the DA for the second trip out with the car?

Last edited by Almo; 11-14-2011 at 02:34 PM.
Old 11-14-2011, 02:04 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by e46m3smg
I love how 0-60 is kind of irrelevant at these HP levels, it's more like 0-130 and 0-200 I'm currently rethinking my decision to get an E92 M3 as my next car, I think a GT-R is necessary How reliable is the kit and is there any turbo lag?
This kit, as well as our others, such as the R1K, are extremely reliable. These turbos hit peak torque around 5000-5500 RPM, for a build like this, peak torque is 1000lbs-ft. at the wheels, so if you are experiencing lag, downshift! You do not lose any boost on the gear changes either.

At the end of the day, my question to you is: how will you be using the car and what are your goals and expectations for the car once completed.

Feel free to contact me to discuss. The R1KX is built to order, we can make it do whatever you may wish.

Old 11-14-2011, 02:38 PM
Almo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant futureAlmo has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
At the end of the day, my question to you is: how will you be using the car and what are your goals and expectations for the car once completed.
Haha! Trick question?!?!

More, more and then more HP and power under the curve is the goal! No?

Old 11-14-2011, 02:46 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Almo
Haha! Trick question?!?!

More, more and then more HP and power under the curve is the goal! No?
We can make a missile, but making a missile that you can can also drive to the office in rush-hour traffic, pick your wife up and go to dinner, and then off to run against TTG's and modded liter bikes, well, that is a different animal...

Old 11-17-2011, 01:53 AM
e46m3smg is infamous around these partse46m3smg is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
This kit, as well as our others, such as the R1K, are extremely reliable. These turbos hit peak torque around 5000-5500 RPM, for a build like this, peak torque is 1000lbs-ft. at the wheels, so if you are experiencing lag, downshift! You do not lose any boost on the gear changes either.

Feel free to contact me to discuss. The R1KX is built to order, we can make it do whatever you may wish.
Will do, I've heard some really good things about the Switzer kits. I just don't see a potential as big as the GT-R in an M3 so my decision is creeping more and more towards the GT-R but it's not like we're gonna pretend the R1K is free kit but of course I will look to modifications, at the end of the day that's the point of the GT-R. Some of the bills I've seen for these kits are scolding expensive *ouch* I'll be contacting you soon to inquire about it in more detail though and when I do decide to go that route Switzer will definitely be on top of that list. Thanks for the reply

Old 11-25-2011, 04:06 PM
Peter_J is infamous around these parts
Impressive numbers!