Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Won ebay auction at 55.1K for GT-R, Honda of San Marcos refusing to honor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2011, 04:40 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
I'd make 'em cave, and when they let up, walk away.

It's just the principle, now. I'd be afraid of what they might do to the car. Clearly, they are unprofessional. I wouldn't want to find out where they draw the line.

Old 08-09-2011, 04:59 PM
cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !cuemaster Is a GOD !
this is bs! you won their auction and they should deliver.

you should sue for triple damages.

Old 08-09-2011, 05:07 PM
kwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud ofkwei has much to be proud of
I was linked the article on jalopnik.com and came here to share with this crowd, glad to see you are already a member here. I agree with Jasper, find a different car, let as many people know about their bad business practices and move on. Good luck in your search.

Old 08-09-2011, 06:12 PM
QueueCumber is infamous around these parts
I was aghast at reading how this dealership treated you after winning their auction...

Old 08-09-2011, 06:17 PM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
just read about your story on autoblog, too. makin' waves.

Old 08-09-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by xoulu
I forgot to mention I called eBay and they said that the dealer has violated their rules. One they did not list the car with a reserve nor did they say that they have the right to sell the car to anyone or cancel any bid. So I filed a eBay claim as well.
I'm not sure if there is anything people reading your posts can do to put pressure on the dealership, but if there is let me know.

Old 08-09-2011, 08:46 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Looks like the dealership caved.

Old 08-09-2011, 08:46 PM
xoulu is infamous around these parts
thank you all for your support and love!

I will update you once everything is final!

Old 08-09-2011, 08:55 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Congrats!!

Old 08-09-2011, 09:10 PM
Riceater is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
I'd make 'em cave, and when they let up, walk away.

It's just the principle, now. I'd be afraid of what they might do to the car. Clearly, they are unprofessional. I wouldn't want to find out where they draw the line.
This was my thought exactly. I would have fluids and everything checked out immediately after purchase. I don't even think I'd go home before doing this. At this point, I definitely wouldn't be surprised if they tamper with it.

Regardless, congratulations! You're famous now lol. Nice to see the consumer winning in the end.

Old 08-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
What ****** Canoes!

At first I thought it would be a great deal....but then I saw the miles (36K). They should be willing to sell it at 55K no prob.

Old 08-09-2011, 10:32 PM
Originally Posted by xoulu
thank you all for your support and love!

I will update you once everything is final!
Wow! Congrats! I'm glad to see that modern technology can be made to serve those who are being treated unfairly by businesses!

Old 08-09-2011, 11:03 PM
Solo Axe is infamous around these parts
hey xoulu, here's what you should do. when you pick up the car, invite as many forum members and enthusiats from the forums as u can to meet up w/ u. i've been following ur plight on numerous threads and i think ppl around the area wouldn't mind coming out to support u. if you can get someone that knows a thing or two about the car just look it over and drive teh car for a 2nd opinion, that'd be better. best of luck to you.

Old 08-10-2011, 08:40 AM
vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !vr4henry Is a GOD !
Internet justice!

But seriously, I would find a different car. Who the hell knows what they are going to do to it...

Old 08-10-2011, 10:19 AM
colt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of lightcolt45 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by vr4henry

But seriously, I would find a different car. Who the hell knows what they are going to do to it...
this.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Won ebay auction at 55.1K for GT-R, Honda of San Marcos refusing to honor