Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

2013 gtr

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 08:58 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
2013 gtr

I picked her up a few days ago, car seems a lot more responsive than my 10 and handling also improved. I havent got much seat time yet but will try to drive more this weekend. Here're some pics from my iPhone (sorry for the poor quality).

Last edited by JmanE55; 03-11-2012 at 06:41 PM.
Old 03-01-2012, 10:00 PM
rcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud of
Very nice! 2013 has a lot of improvements over the 2010 you had

Old 03-02-2012, 12:25 AM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats bro!

Old 03-02-2012, 05:26 AM
Canderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the rough
Nice ride, have fun with her.

Old 03-02-2012, 08:56 PM
Majac4122 is infamous around these parts
Whoa...another GTR Jeff. Love the color. I gotta take a look at it next time I'm down there. That's if you still have it...lol.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Congrats! We need to change your username to JmanGT-R.

Old 03-02-2012, 09:45 PM
tgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the rough
Congrats!!!! Samesies.

Old 03-05-2012, 08:12 AM
HiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond reputeHiProfile Robs has a reputation beyond repute
Another GTR?! haha congrats!

Old 03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
T.Hill is a jewel in the roughT.Hill is a jewel in the roughT.Hill is a jewel in the roughT.Hill is a jewel in the rough
Great colour!
Interested in your opinion from 2010 - 2013. Thinking about doing the same swap sometime soon...

Old 03-06-2012, 10:07 AM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rcalcaide
Very nice! 2013 has a lot of improvements over the 2010 you had
Originally Posted by skeeter
Congrats bro!
Originally Posted by Canderson
Nice ride, have fun with her.
Originally Posted by tgoss
Congrats!!!! Samesies.
Originally Posted by HiProfile Robs
Another GTR?! haha congrats!
Thank you guys...

Originally Posted by Majac4122
Whoa...another GTR Jeff. Love the color. I gotta take a look at it next time I'm down there. That's if you still have it...lol.
For sure John, just let me know when you are in town and we'll go for a drive up in Palomar Mts.

Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Congrats! We need to change your username to JmanGT-R.
Hehe... I changed cars so much and it will be too much work to change my screen name each time. Your car is INSANE Scott (read it from nagtroc.com). Congrats

Originally Posted by T.Hill
Great colour!
Interested in your opinion from 2010 - 2013. Thinking about doing the same swap sometime soon...
I like the car more than my 2010. Throttle response is much improved and the car felt faster with better handling. I only have 250 miles and have not use the LC yet but I will soon. Will write more as I log more seat time.

Old 03-07-2012, 12:34 PM
P-car Fan is infamous around these parts
Very nice congrats! I'm between gun metallic or white like yours. Are the front fascia and lower body pieces that run the perimeter of the car painted or carbon fiber? I haven't had the chance to check one out in person (no dealers around here keep them in stock) and have wondered about that

So do you think you'll prefer your 997TT or the new GTR?

Old 03-07-2012, 12:44 PM
FCassidy is infamous around these parts
Holy Cow this it's beautiful

Congrats!!

Old 03-07-2012, 02:21 PM
T.Hill is a jewel in the roughT.Hill is a jewel in the roughT.Hill is a jewel in the roughT.Hill is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Jman,
Ours has a Switzer P800+ build so I'm not expecting much in terms of power...lol. Hopefully the factory handling and extras are worth the upgrade!

Similar to P-car Fan, how do you like it compared to the 997TT? Performance vs. daily drivability.

Old 03-07-2012, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by P-car Fan
Very nice congrats! I'm between gun metallic or white like yours. Are the front fascia and lower body pieces that run the perimeter of the car painted or carbon fiber? I haven't had the chance to check one out in person (no dealers around here keep them in stock) and have wondered about that

So do you think you'll prefer your 997TT or the new GTR?
I love white but gun metal is a nice color too. The front fascia is painted gloss dark gray. All the 13GTR in SoCal dealers are asking $10K and some in the $30K range over MSRP! They are crazy!!! LOL...

I like both cars, my 997TT is tuned and it's a 6spd so two entirely different animals. The GTR is so easy to drive, it handles better than my TT but sometime, I just want to row through gears and the TT fits the bill perfectly.

Originally Posted by FCassidy
Holy Cow this it's beautiful

Congrats!!
Thank you.

Originally Posted by T.Hill
Thanks Jman,
Ours has a Switzer P800+ build so I'm not expecting much in terms of power...lol. Hopefully the factory handling and extras are worth the upgrade!

Similar to P-car Fan, how do you like it compared to the 997TT? Performance vs. daily drivability.
Nice, Switzer P800 is a monster... What yr is your GTR? The reason I got the 13 is that I dont want to mess with the ECU tune just as yet but getting exhaust for it now... The GTR is a bit rougher than the TT for DD but each offers a different style of driving. I love them both.

Old 03-08-2012, 11:53 AM
The P800 GTR is a 2009. Still haven't driven it hard since the internals and updates...just waiting for the snow to melt!
I can understand the hesitation on tuning a brand new car, but bolt ons can only get you so far without engine calibration to maximize efficiency..
After a while, we all want MORE!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.