Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

Short summary of Switzer Ultimate Street Edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2012, 01:23 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by rseven
Great write up, Scott. Looking forward to your numbers at the track with this Switzer built beast.
Thanks, seven. I appreciate it.

Originally Posted by Bpuad
Grat write up
Thanks!

Originally Posted by Bolt-OnM3
Congrats Scott I really love the idea of your build and the fact that it actually fits the bill is awesome.
Thanks, man. I totally agree with you on the build.

Originally Posted by vntperformance
Great write-up.
Thanks, vnt.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:31 PM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Damn bro. That was quick. Good luck on the next purchase.
Yeah well...Im probably all talk. All I know is this:
1. I miss mine BADLY and can't ever replace "it" Responsible side of me always takes control.
2. I want one or something fast
3. I then get PMS (Parting with Money Syndrome)
4. I see your description and build, and seems PERFECT.

Way to go again! Just when did you sell your GT2 and start this GT-R journey? You are WAAAYY more patient than me.

Old 03-19-2012, 01:37 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
Scott,

very good for you, but why so much support/advertising for Switzer?

It does not look well, you are a moderator and you need to be on the neutral side.

I know Switzer is a good tuner, but it does not sound good when a moderator talks or carries ads on behalf of a tuner.
your troll-atistic views never seem to amaze me , why wouldnt he ? the switzer boys built him a bad a$$ ride , why wouldnt he boast about it and share his experiences ?
hes not one sided he did the same with the proto, and tpc when he had porsches.. theres nothing wrong with that ..

i think hes a straight shooter and if he had any negative experiences , im sure he would posted them as well....

anyway.... Scot glad to see you have that thing back and your enjoying it .

Old 03-20-2012, 06:58 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Scott i want to say you have a real SERIOUS car on your hands! one hell of a machine!

I would say you do a solid 9.51 - 9.57 at 154-157mph

Good luck, be safe and enjoy!

Old 03-20-2012, 03:58 PM
Former Vendor
Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !Neil Switzer Is a GOD !
Thanks for posting Scott, I must say that posts like this and great guys like yourself are why I love my job here at SPI, I look forward to more feedback from you on this as it will only help us perfect this package and others like it.

Go lay the "smash down" on the locals for us!

Old 03-20-2012, 06:47 PM
Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !Divexxtreme Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PALETTE
Scott i want to say you have a real SERIOUS car on your hands! one hell of a machine!

I would say you do a solid 9.51 - 9.57 at 154-157mph

Good luck, be safe and enjoy!
Thanks, Corey. To be honest, I'll be happy if I trap high 140s. We'll see how it goes.

Old 03-20-2012, 06:49 PM
Originally Posted by NVRENUF
Yeah well...Im probably all talk. All I know is this:
1. I miss mine BADLY and can't ever replace "it" Responsible side of me always takes control.
2. I want one or something fast
3. I then get PMS (Parting with Money Syndrome)
4. I see your description and build, and seems PERFECT.

Way to go again! Just when did you sell your GT2 and start this GT-R journey? You are WAAAYY more patient than me.
Thanks, bro. Good luck with your search. If you really get serious let me know. I may be able t help find something special.

Originally Posted by unvmy996
your troll-atistic views never seem to amaze me , why wouldnt he ? the switzer boys built him a bad a$$ ride , why wouldnt he boast about it and share his experiences ?
hes not one sided he did the same with the proto, and tpc when he had porsches.. theres nothing wrong with that ..

i think hes a straight shooter and if he had any negative experiences , im sure he would posted them as well....

anyway.... Scot glad to see you have that thing back and your enjoying it .
Thanks, Nik! Your words are very much appreciated.

Originally Posted by Neil Switzer
Thanks for posting Scott, I must say that posts like this and great guys like yourself are why I love my job here at SPI, I look forward to more feedback from you on this as it will only help us perfect this package and others like it.

Go lay the "smash down" on the locals for us!
Thanks, Neil. 'Smash' down is coming, bro.

Old 03-20-2012, 08:59 PM
Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !Dr_jitsu Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TwinTurboM3
Scott,

very good for you, but why so much support/advertising for Switzer?

It does not look well, you are a moderator and you need to be on the neutral side.

I know Switzer is a good tuner, but it does not sound good when a moderator talks or carries ads on behalf of a tuner.

Old 03-21-2012, 08:07 AM
AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !AtomicZ Is a GOD !
Scott - As always an honest and well written review. Still bummed car didn't make it TX. Keep us posted as you get numbers.

...............and

Mert, Mert, Mert........................

Ugh

Old 03-21-2012, 09:39 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu
exactly sean , we have a dont feed the troll policy here so please refrain .

Old 03-22-2012, 09:10 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Hey, thanks for a nice write up. I'm off to look up photos of your current GTR (which I may have spotted courtesy of another thread). Sounds like a blast!

Old 03-25-2012, 12:38 AM
Slick997 is infamous around these parts
My exact same set up will be ready for pick up any day now, do you think i will like this car much more than my R911? Keep in mind i have been in a gtr and never driven one, i need hand controls and bought mine and sent it staright to Switzer for this pkg.. I also want to build a track car, i have been going back and forth between the R911 or this gtr for the track car, witch do you think will be better for the track?

Old 03-25-2012, 07:59 AM
GBXSport has a spectacular aura aboutGBXSport has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Divexxtreme
Feel: The pads that come with the build are better than stock. The springs keep the stock ride, but allow a aesthetically appealing drop. Not too low, however, as I don't scrape on my driveway. Everything else is how a stock GT-R feels; tight and controlled at pretty much any speed.
What pads and spring are you running with this setup? Stock brakes and shocks otherwise?

Old 03-25-2012, 09:01 AM
UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !UrbanHotrod Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Slick997
My exact same set up will be ready for pick up any day now, do you think i will like this car much more than my R911? Keep in mind i have been in a gtr and never driven one, i need hand controls and bought mine and sent it staright to Switzer for this pkg.. I also want to build a track car, i have been going back and forth between the R911 or this gtr for the track car, witch do you think will be better for the track?
Let me know how you like yours when you get it.

Old 03-25-2012, 10:06 AM
Originally Posted by GBXSport
What pads and spring are you running with this setup? Stock brakes and shocks otherwise?
Stock shocks and brakes, with custom pads that are phenomenal (they won't even tell me what brand they are) and a set of lowering springs from Eibach.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Short summary of Switzer Ultimate Street Edition