Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

My Switzer Ultimate Gtr on it's way home!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-03-2012, 08:39 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
My Switzer Ultimate Gtr is on its way home!

I shipped my 997.1tt to Switzer a while back to have the r911 package installed...As the car progressed, we decided to change several things in the build, which would turn it into the first flex fuel 997.1tt ever...As I waited for my car to be finished, I recently had a chance to drive my buddies 2011 gtr at the Shift Sectors airstrip event and boy was that a mistake! Ever since I drove his car, I couldn't take my mind off of a gtr...The gtr blew my mind on how well it performed...I immediately called Switzer and told them I had to have one...David told me he happened to have 2010 gtr with the ultimate kit installed and ready to go! I decided to trade my 997.1tt for the gtr! I can't thank David enough for all the time he spent answering my questions and helping me throughout the whole process! My car should be delivered sometime this week and I can't wait!! Here are a couple pics of the car...It also came with a set of Switzer's new wheel line! The car is the same spec as Scott's 2012gtr...I'll post my impression once I receive it! I'm hoping the car gets here Saturday, so I can take it to cars & coffee in Irvine...

Last edited by skeeter; 04-04-2012 at 06:01 PM. Reason: .
Old 04-03-2012, 08:55 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
At last! I am glad things have worked out Ryan.

bob

Old 04-03-2012, 09:22 PM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
no way what a sick ride! which gtr did you drive at the shift s3ctor event? just curious which specific car changed your mind.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:15 PM
str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !str8blst Is a GOD !
Sick! Congrats!!! Details and pics once you get it

Old 04-03-2012, 11:10 PM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bbywu
At last! I am glad things have worked out Ryan.

bob
Thanks Bob! Super excited!

Originally Posted by jhuang25
no way what a sick ride! which gtr did you drive at the shift s3ctor event? just curious which specific car changed your mind.
My buddies car was a white gtr pushing about 600awhp...I was just blown away by how his car pulled...It never seemed to stop...Also I like the technology upgrade ie navi, radio, instruments...I was amazed at how such a big car seemed so light and nimble really...

Originally Posted by str8blst
Sick! Congrats!!! Details and pics once you get it
I'll keep you posted...

Old 04-04-2012, 12:41 AM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
WHAT THE....!!!! REALLY!!!! Are you feeling okay?

Okay... check out this thread:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...few-years.html

Enjoy

Keep us posted.

Old 04-04-2012, 07:38 AM
Originally Posted by VID997
WHAT THE....!!!! REALLY!!!! Are you feeling okay?

Okay... check out this thread:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...few-years.html

Enjoy

Keep us posted.
Yes sir!! I'm not the first to switch and also won't be the last! If you get a chance, go test drive a gtr or maybe you shouldn't! I honestly don't plan on doing much to this car...I might dynomat the inside and also install a set of LI's but that's about it...

Old 04-04-2012, 08:10 AM
AverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really niceAverageJoe is just really nice
Congrats, the GTR will be a beast. Was your 997 finished, did they get it on the dyno etc?

Old 04-04-2012, 09:27 AM
Thanks Neil! I'll have to do that tonight! Can't wait to check this beast out once it arrives!

Old 04-04-2012, 10:03 AM
rcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud ofrcalcaide has much to be proud of
Congrats Ryan!!!!

Not only did you get a GT-R, you got the Ultimate package on it! Incredible!

You will love it! The GT-R is truly a game changer.

Come say hello on the NAGTROC forum.

Ronnie

Old 04-04-2012, 11:49 AM
VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !VID997 Is a GOD !
So does this mean I need to start surfing the GT-R on a more regular basis to track your progress/mods?

You're gonna have to change that Avatar soon!

Old 04-04-2012, 02:34 PM
Originally Posted by rcalcaide
Congrats Ryan!!!!

Not only did you get a GT-R, you got the Ultimate package on it! Incredible!

You will love it! The GT-R is truly a game changer.

Come say hello on the NAGTROC forum.

Ronnie
I'm on that forum but hardly post...I'll introduce myself I suppose...

Old 04-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by VID997
So does this mean I need to start surfing the GT-R on a more regular basis to track your progress/mods?

You're gonna have to change that Avatar soon!
This car is done already...Really no need to mod it...I'm only doing the laser interceptors and maybe some dynomatting...The car is pushing 927awhp on pump gas!! I'll change the avatar tonight after work!

Old 04-04-2012, 02:40 PM
AMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud ofAMGGTRfan has much to be proud of
Congrats...enjoy it in good health.

Jon

Old 04-04-2012, 02:55 PM
JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !JmanE55 Is a GOD !
Very nice, congrats Ryan! Car looks sinister...

Now, lets go canyon carving at Palomar Mts soon.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Switzer Ultimate Gtr on it's way home!