Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

My 2013 GT-R

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-17-2012, 08:00 PM
nw94rs is infamous around these parts
Wow, this looks amazing! The wheels look great.

Old 04-17-2012, 11:01 PM
tgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by houstonT
Gorgeous! What size wheels and tires?
Thank you! Stock runflats on 20x10 front and 20x11 rear.

Originally Posted by JmanE55
Can you post some close up shots of your CF wing? I like it a lot, if you dont mind, please PM me where you got it. Good choice on the HRE wheels, they look awesome on the car bro and regarding power, you're good for now.

No, I still have it. I missed the boat on the white BE so Im waiting for the next one to arrive.
Thanks for the kind words man!

Of course! Here's some of the wing after it came out of the body shop. Chapparone Auto Body did the finish on the wing. It's my favorite part about the car. The owner, Mark, is actually a member of 6Speed. The wing itself is made by Godspeed (Click HERE for contact info). It came with your standard gloss clear coat but I had Mark strip it, and re-clear it with a satin UV clear coat.

I'll PM you all the costs.

Originally Posted by ice350
One of my favorite cars. I can picture in my mind how it would look if I modded one. Everyone would have to back off. lol!
It's definitely my favorite right now

Originally Posted by nw94rs
Wow, this looks amazing! The wheels look great.
Thank you!

Some more updates today:

Stillen skirts fitted. I'm really happy with the guys at Nylund's Collision here in Denver. They have always taken great care with my cars and do outstanding work.

New plate frame to accomodate the rear laser shifter. All class and the wrong "R"...

Got a Cobb AP, Midpipe and TopSpeed tune going on as soon as I can muster 1000 miles.... Enjoy!

Old 04-18-2012, 12:08 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
tgoss, if you do a quality photoshoot, feel free to email me some pics at LonM@hrewheels.com. We'd love to share with over 185k fan's on Facebook

Old 04-18-2012, 12:36 AM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Looks awesome! White looks great on a gtr!

Old 04-18-2012, 01:35 PM
tgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the roughtgoss is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Lon@HRE
tgoss, if you do a quality photoshoot, feel free to email me some pics at LonM@hrewheels.com. We'd love to share with over 185k fan's on Facebook
I definitely will Lon. I think in a couple weeks I will have a shoot with Ronnie. Just a few more things I'd like to get done first.

Originally Posted by skeeter
Looks awesome! White looks great on a gtr!
Thank you! How is the Ultimate Street Edition treatin you?

Old 04-18-2012, 09:35 PM
SpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond reputeSpunkyQ8 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats man!
I envy you for that beautiful bulldog

Be safe

Old 04-19-2012, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by SpunkyQ8
Congrats man!
I envy you for that beautiful bulldog

Be safe
Haha, thanks man! I love Battle, and bullies in general. Coolest dog on the planet.

Here are some pics from Ronnie Renaldi. His Camera work > my iPhone. Thanks as always Ronnie!

Enjoy!

Old 06-15-2012, 11:38 AM
The car's aesthetics are coming along nicely

Painted calipers by none other than the unreal talent of Chapparone Auto Body, along with some HRE Carbon center caps...

Cyber Auto GT-R steering wheel. I always find that a upgraded steering wheel is essential in all of my cars now. It's actually the one thing you are constantly touching and makes such a noticeable difference. This is an exceptional piece.

Status Ring buckets. Much tighter than stock. Along with Black Edition door handles, shift **** and headliner.

Car is off getting detailed by Sasa @ Exotic Image Detailing and Ronnie will do what I expect to be an epic photoshoot tomorrow. Cannot wait.

Old 06-15-2012, 10:12 PM
Canderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the roughCanderson is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful car, i love the HRE rims.

Old 06-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !HRE_Wheels Is a GOD !
More pics!

Old 06-26-2012, 06:06 PM
HIX
HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !HIX Is a GOD !
Your car looks really sharp man. I love the white with red accents.

Old 06-30-2012, 07:20 PM
Here you go Lon