Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

NVRENUF's '12 BE, Ultimate Street Edition

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-21-2012, 07:20 PM
NVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to beholdNVRENUF is a splendid one to behold
NVRENUF's '12 BE, Ultimate Street Edition

Finally got her clean, and played around with the camera for a couple minutes as the sun was going down. I know, i know... You don't want pics. You want feedback on the USE. I am reserving that as work has been nuts and I just have not had the proper seat time. Plus I sold my Vbox, so need to get another to start doing some runs/comparisons. I will say this. 4000 RPM and above, watch out. It pulls endlessly. Initial impression: Well-when the car of college kids said get on it, I rolled from a light easily then hammered it, shifting into 3rd gear it went sideways (R-R-R)... Yeah, its bad! I can already tell top end is much more than I've ever felt. Incredible all the way to 7900. Just have not had a chance to really open her up past 3rd gear.

I'll update this thread as I go. Plan to get down to Phx, just before heading to Vegas. That will give me decent altitude to really play around. My 5500' altitude, and 7500-8000' DA just does it no justice.

Old 10-22-2012, 02:44 AM
yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !yumaverick Is a GOD !
Nice and congrats!! Looking forward to seeing it at the meet in Vegas. Can't wait to hear some of the times.

Anthony