Nissan GTR Forum for the R32, R33, R34 and R35 "Godzilla"

New gtr owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2012, 10:57 AM
EVIL GTR35 is infamous around these parts
New gtr owner

Just picked up a 2009 Super Silver Premium about a month ago. Sold Both of my STI's to get this one. I should have done this sooner.

I just got my new 90mm exhaust system on Christmas Eve.

Can't wait to put this Bad Boy on!!!

Here are a few pics of my other STI's i just got rid of. The Widebody was over 500Hp.

Old 12-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Kamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really niceKamran is just really nice
Looks great. Enjoy her in good health

Old 12-25-2012, 07:27 PM
Banned
k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !k-ore Is a GOD !
Congrats on the purchase.

What brand is that exhaust?

Old 12-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Sweet Scoobies! Welcome to the board. Any other modes planned for the new car?

Old 12-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by One@D2Forged
Sweet Scoobies! Welcome to the board. Any other modes planned for the new car?
yeah i have a few plans but nothing crazy like i did on my Subarus. lol

some carbon, some new wheels, fmic, exhaust, intakes and Cobb AP should hold me over for a while.

Old 12-26-2012, 02:06 PM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Got to say, impressive numbers with the two cars shown there. As for the GTR, got some wheels for it in stock, plus a ton more that would look great on it. When you decide to go with a set, shoot me a note.

Old 12-26-2012, 02:30 PM
gtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud ofgtr guy in az has much to be proud of
Nice new ride, wise to not go crazy. The stock suspension is much better than thought and any change in wheel size may require new corners. I rode in a GTR with 22's and it looked cool,but road like a truck and did not corner as well as my stock 09.

Old 12-27-2012, 02:54 PM
Former Vendor
That certainly depends on the setup. Just did a quick check, we got D2FORGED CV2's in complete stock size in stock right now if that's your cup of tea.

Old 12-27-2012, 03:50 PM
Former Vendor
vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !vividracing Is a GOD !
Man i LOVED your widebody car!

Congrats on the pickup. Let me know if you need anything.

- Josh

Old 12-27-2012, 10:02 PM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
Congrats! I was an STI guy too (had 2 of them) and they're really not good 500 hp cars. Even with a built motor you're going to blow it up at some point unless you baby it. Great cars, but anything over 400 hp/tq totally kills their reliability.

Old 12-29-2012, 10:48 PM
Originally Posted by vividracing
Man i LOVED your widebody car!

Congrats on the pickup. Let me know if you need anything.

- Josh
Thanks Josh yeah I still Miss the Widebody but the wife made me choose either the 2 STI's or the GTR. so i chose the GTR but i do still have a Forester XT im doing up for the new season as well with modding the GTR as well a bit. Not looking to go too crazy just yet.

Old 12-29-2012, 10:50 PM
Exhaust fits perfectly and sounds amazing on the car. cant wait to do some more mods soon. lol

Wife says i need to go to a CAR AA class! lol

Old 12-29-2012, 10:54 PM
wilson1 is infamous around these parts
congrats!

What kind of exh did you get?

Old 12-31-2012, 08:59 PM
swproturbo is infamous around these parts
Looks good! I think my wife wants to send me to caraholics anonymous too!

Old 01-02-2013, 05:19 AM
Former Vendor
You should see the requests we get when customers order wheels. Pack 'em and label 'em anything but car stuff so the wife doesn't find out!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New gtr owner