(hand) car wash in the bay area

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2007, 08:39 AM
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Thread Reply

Tunarollz,

Thought you were kidding about the neighbors,yes there are two places you can bring the car to me number one at Dave Yamada's shop in livermore,and Sharkwerks depending on what Alex and James have scheduled.I will pm you my number for more "details".

Old 12-02-2007, 01:35 AM
Nicole is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CLS
Nicole we got to get you posting more! Only 9 post in 3 years!

Uh, now you start making me feel guilty... but I just can't be everywhere.

I'll try to swing-by a bit more often, though. And maybe one of these days I make it to Santana Row on a Saturday morning...

Hey, 10 posts now!!!

Old 12-02-2007, 02:18 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by auto concierge
Tunarollz,

Thought you were kidding about the neighbors,yes there are two places you can bring the car to me number one at Dave Yamada's shop in livermore,and Sharkwerks depending on what Alex and James have scheduled.I will pm you my number for more "details".
oh nice! that's a good thing you have set up w/ Alex and James I'll PM/call you for details when the weather behaves. thanks

Old 12-03-2007, 01:27 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by auto concierge
Well there you go,as Moe stated for guys that do what we do there are cost factors that hacks do not incur such as my insurance.Do you know i have garage keeper insurance that covers me in all situations and due to the fact i specialize in exotic car detailing i PAY dearly!!!!!!!! also as anyone who has seen the back of my truck there is equipment for every surface of the car,i have four machine buffers two rotary and two orbital and the one orbital is 440.00$ alone so the investment do the best work requires more cost as anything of high quality.

Moe and i have the client with the Enzo in common, i take care of him up here,he handles so-cal duties btw Moe is that home incredible or what in Newport!.Also thanks to Knick aka MrTheKid for the hospitality this week working at your place,see you soon for the Beast(mustang).
Yes; his house is nice. Now if they could only fix the carousel for the cars in the gagrage. I may be able to get to his cars

Old 12-03-2007, 07:44 AM
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Garage Lazy Susan

Moe you are kidding me!! it has been six months is this thing designed by NASA,ten car plus garage but that driveway is really narrow.