EuroSunday Bay Area 2008

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 10:10 PM
TurboDragon is infamous around these partsTurboDragon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BSM
This white 250 GTE is beautiful!!!!!!! More details please!
That is a teaser pic. If you wish to see that car you will have to come to the Sacramento events. That car is located there.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:52 PM
TurboDragon is infamous around these partsTurboDragon is infamous around these parts
This is reminder to everyone that EuroSunday is this coming weekend 3/16/08. We will meet rain or shine at 3750 Blackhawk Plaza Cir, Danville, CA, 94506.

This month Breakfast club will be at Denny’s at 46645 Mission Blvd, Fremont, CA at 6:00am. If you wish to attend please RSVP adam@eurosunday.net so we can get a number on who is interested.

Help spread the word and see you all there.

Old 03-11-2008, 10:08 PM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Looking forward too it - see y'all there. Sunday should be decent weather too!

Old 03-15-2008, 02:03 PM
California Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud of
Adam, I think you'll be pleased to hear that some of the Corvette guys are warming up to you. A few of us told them that you were a really nice guy and all, so I am pretty sure the Corvette attendance will atleast double tomorrow.

Haha see you then.

Old 03-17-2008, 11:32 AM
Originally Posted by California Kid
Adam, I think you'll be pleased to hear that some of the Corvette guys are warming up to you. A few of us told them that you were a really nice guy and all, so I am pretty sure the Corvette attendance will atleast double tomorrow.

Haha see you then.
Thanks for the kudos =) There was a good showing by you guys int he Corvettes. Hope to see more of them out there in time.

Next time say hi at the meet so we can chat more. I will be there as a spectator for next month.

Old 03-17-2008, 11:33 AM
EuroSunday Bay eNews Recap 03-2008

What’s Up Everyone!

I cannot begin to tell you how insane the turnout for EuroSunday was today. Porsche and BMW took top honors this time around. Can Ferrari out do these guys next month when we move to Mountain View? I certainly hope so. We had over 150 cars show up today and over 50 cars participated in our drive. Over 35 people joined us for lunch. AWESOME is the only word that explains this month's EuroSunday. Without you guys, this would not be possible. Standouts included Fred’s Pet Frog (this is also the car of the month), four white 997 GT3s, a Ford GT, numerous Corvettes, several Ferraris, Audis, and last but not least a Lotus Seven. While EuroSunday was originally intended for European vehicle, we welcome and encourage all marquees to attend. We love all and hate no one. Spread the word as you never know what might be at the next EuroSunday Bay.

This month, EuroSunday Bay drove back roads from Blackhawk to 580 and then to some intensely twisting roads (Corral Hollow/Tesla) back around to Livermore up to Vasco ending in Brentwood for lunch at Johnny Carinos. We had one casualty. Unfortunately Ron in his 997 White Targa was the CHP’s sacrificial lamb (sorry Ron). However, in EuroSunday family fashion we all contributed funds towards the cost of the ticket at lunch. Hey you wouldn’t leave a wounded soldier on the field would you?

The next EuroSunday Bay will be on April 20th in Mountain View at 1037 El Monte Ave # C, Mountain View, CA.

We will be following the standard EuroSunday format and park cars according to the map on our site.
http://eurosunday.net/bay/maps.htm

We have uploaded some of the pics of the day to:
http://eurosunday.net/bay/images.htm

New EuroSunday posted videos are at:
http://youtube.com/EuroSunday

FEATURED CAR OF THE MONTH:
Fred’s Pet Frog – Look for an email with more pictures and information about this truly custom and gorgeous Porsche GT3RS. Additionally, there will be a section this month on the website about this car. Every month a new car will be selected, and each car will be archived on the site.

REMINDERS:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
euro500rally - For those of you who have been considering the event we are still taking applications for those who wish to attend. The event is open to ALL CARS AND MOTORCYCLES. We welcome all cars and bikes to participate as in all EuroSunday events. The euro 500 rally carries the spirit of the EuroSunday events as it is not just a drive it is an adventure with your friends and family.
For more details please visit www.euro500rally.com

For those of you interested. Next month we will have T-Shirts and Hats available with several EuroSunday designs at the Mountain View location.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED. WITHOUT YOU THERE WOULD NOT BE A EUROSUNDAY. WE ARE AS DRIVEN TO DRIVE AS YOU ARE.
Teaser images

Old 03-17-2008, 02:19 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
sweet turnout

Old 04-16-2008, 03:17 PM
Reminder that next bay area EuroSundayŠ is: 04/20/2008
1037 El Monte Ave # C, Mountain View, CA, 94040 - map it
8:00am to 10:30am - drive afterwards

Parking map can be found here:
http://eurosunday.net/bay/maps/1037ElMonteAve.html

If you arrive before 8:00 am please make sure to back into the parking spaces and park according to our corral format. Corral info can be found here:

Thank you for your support and see you Sunday.

Old 04-16-2008, 08:10 PM
California Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud of
I'll see you there Adam. I'm hoping to bring more Corvettes, but I can't promise anything. I'm not getting much of a response on my other forum.

Old 04-17-2008, 09:44 AM
I'll see you there Adam. I'm hoping to bring more Corvettes, but I can't promise anything. I'm not getting much of a response on my other forum.
No worries. Hope you can get more of them out to the event as they are fun to drive with and chat with.

See me when you are there as I want to chat with you for a sec.

A

Old 04-17-2008, 11:00 AM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Anyone heading down from the Danville/San Ramon/Blackhawk area? A bunch of the M3 forum folks are meeting up at the Stoneridge mall and heading down together. Here's the thread.

Old 04-17-2008, 05:56 PM
Hey Elmel, you bringing name-tags again? Those were awesome last time. Thanks a bunch

Old 04-18-2008, 09:43 AM
yutripnfoo is infamous around these parts
I might be coming from Concord Walnut Creek Area. Are you meeting at Stoneridge?

Old 04-18-2008, 07:31 PM
ThatOneGuy is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TurboDragon
Reminder that next bay area EuroSundayŠ is: 04/20/2008
1037 El Monte Ave # C, Mountain View, CA, 94040 - map it
8:00am to 10:30am - drive afterwards

Parking map can be found here:
http://eurosunday.net/bay/maps/1037ElMonteAve.html

If you arrive before 8:00 am please make sure to back into the parking spaces and park according to our corral format. Corral info can be found here:

Thank you for your support and see you Sunday.

See you sunday Adam!

Old 04-19-2008, 05:36 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Hey Elmel, you bringing name-tags again? Those were awesome last time. Thanks a bunch
Sure thing. I saved the files, so all I have to do is print 'em. I'll be there around 9am.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.

Quick Reply: EuroSunday Bay Area 2008