Tire install

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2008, 08:41 AM
scuzy is infamous around these parts
Tire install

Just wondering where everyone here go to get their tires?

Thanks

Andy

Old 01-08-2008, 09:17 AM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Costco, America's Tire Co., Wheelworks

Old 01-08-2008, 10:41 AM
drew935 is infamous around these parts
Auto Innovations. Sometimes myself at a friend's shop.

Old 01-08-2008, 04:10 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
tirerack.com

Old 01-08-2008, 11:41 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Five Point Tire in redwood city.

Old 01-09-2008, 10:04 AM
Spencer is infamous around these parts
Online. Site depending on brand.

Installation at AIM tire at Sears Point.... err, Infineon.

Old 01-09-2008, 11:14 PM
auto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to beholdauto concierge is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Tires

Getting the tires is half the job,mounting correctly........ you know my next response= Performance Art Gilroy for correct installation.

Old 01-10-2008, 04:54 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
Five Point Tire in redwood city.
Ditto here! This shop is small but trustworthy. No long waits like America Tires and never have to worry about scratching your rims.

If you want to save money, you can get tires from tirerack and have them install.

Old 01-10-2008, 01:50 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by djantlive
If you want to save money, you can get tires from tirerack and have them install.
bingo.

Can't beat having them send it to a preferred shop near you for $40 next day, no tax.

Best prices around too.

Old 01-10-2008, 02:00 PM
i never bought from tirerack befor so this is all new info for me. I guess i should order from them and have a local shop do the install. Anyone in san jose can recommend a reliable shop?

Old 01-10-2008, 02:03 PM
there's a shop i go to for all my japanese car needs in milpitas. I think I'd trust the owner with my porsche wheels too. They're a recommended installer with tirerack too.

Old 01-10-2008, 02:06 PM
is that Exact motors ?

Old 01-10-2008, 02:40 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Just order from us and I can drop ship to one of our installers. Use the banner bar to the left here to link to us, or call me.

Installers in your area:

http://www.tirerack.com/installer/index.jsp

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp
Old 01-10-2008, 03:58 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by scuzy
i never bought from tirerack befor so this is all new info for me. I guess i should order from them and have a local shop do the install. Anyone in san jose can recommend a reliable shop?
Custom Alignment in Mtn View is where I go.

Top quality service and they have the Hunter GSP 9700 Road Force Measurement Wheel Balancer

Old 01-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by scuzy
is that Exact motors ?
yessir. talk to the owner John.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tire install