EuroSunday Bay Area - March 16

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 10:47 PM
synergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to beholdsynergy is a splendid one to behold
Looks like good weather for Sunday - YAY!

Old 03-14-2008, 11:06 PM
crhait has a spectacular aura aboutcrhait has a spectacular aura aboutcrhait has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by synergy
Looks like good weather for Sunday - YAY!

+1...see you guys sunday.

Old 03-14-2008, 11:10 PM
crhait has a spectacular aura aboutcrhait has a spectacular aura aboutcrhait has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Gcalo
ELMEL, I'll bring a Porsche carpet for you to see!

CRHait, look forward to seeing your new wheels. Did you make the buy?

no, not yet...sent an e-mail to Mike just the other day. hoping soon.

see you there,

Ron.

Old 03-15-2008, 01:34 PM
California Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud of
I think I'll head over tomorrow. I probably won't do the spirited cruise, but I'd like to check out the cars.

I'll be meeting in San Carlos in the back of the Best Buy parking lot again if anyone wants to join. We'll meet up at 7:30AM and leave around 8.

Old 03-15-2008, 06:20 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Melsta and those in SF.

How about meeting at the Chevron on Bay street near the Safeway lets say 8am.

My cell is 650-906-8809

Chris, look forward to seeing you. It's been awhile!

Old 03-15-2008, 10:48 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
I might bring 6speed name tags so we can easily identify and meet each other. No worries if you don't want one. I'll be the guy trying to wake up with Venti Chai Teas.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:42 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
I am very glad to have attended this meet. Great cars, great people and a fun drive!!!!
Looking forward to attending the next event.
Great job organizers. I look forward to seeing pics and I'll post my videos as soon as I upload them on youtube.

Old 03-16-2008, 04:54 PM
exoticalex has a spectacular aura aboutexoticalex has a spectacular aura about
Very good turnout today. I couldnt join you guys for lunch, but made sure to wake up the neighbors once I continued down Marsh Creek Road!!

Old 03-16-2008, 04:54 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
+1 on that, Fred! Here's a few pics...
Triplets! Thanks for saving me a spot Tony!

Petfrog, chillin...

Petfrog behind me on the "non-sprited" drive....

Petfrog magically ahead of me, on said "non-spirited" drive

Last call...

Overall, an excellent day. Great drive, great folks, great event! Sorry for my non-professional pix.... better than nothing

Last edited by spyder997s; 03-16-2008 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:15 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Great to finally meet some of you folks.

Was a good turnout and certainly Porsche day! Beautiful cars.

Was stunned to see Fred's frog in person. Very nice indeed.

I had to leave a bit early cause the bride was getting very cold.

Us Ferrari guys had at least some representation.

Old 03-16-2008, 05:16 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
I had a great time too. It was great to finally meet you guys.

Big thanks to Justin and Adam for organizing the meet, ride, and lunch. And thanks to Fred for bringing the music.

I don't claim to be any good with a camera, but but you can see my pics by clicking either of the links below...

EuroSunday Pics Here

PS: I noticed somebody was videotaping me while I was driving, but I don't remember who. I gave the thumbs up. I'd love to get a copy.

Last edited by ELMEL; 03-16-2008 at 05:56 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:52 PM
melsta has a spectacular aura aboutmelsta has a spectacular aura aboutmelsta has a spectacular aura about
finally i got a chance to make it to one of the meets and it was a blast. nice to see your car in person fred. my buddy was trying to video everybody at the drive with freds camera but it was kinda hard cause of the bumpy road and direct sunlight.

Old 03-16-2008, 05:59 PM
LarryStiver is infamous around these parts
Wow...we have been getting some fantastic feedback for the bay area event already! - Some very cool behind the scenes stories too! Outstand Pics! Can't wait to see some of the video too! Big HUGE thanks to Justin and Adam for pulling this together.

Justin will be emailing the recap to Adam who will be sending out on our blast (sign up on our site if you aren't on the list already) Josh will be working on his pics...and I can only guess that Brian is working on video!

Old 03-16-2008, 06:49 PM
thanks BrianZuk!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q91LJCzitzg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=d1YTCRu9lZ8

Last edited by fredttx50; 03-16-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 07:40 PM
California Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud of
WOW! SOOOO much fun!

PETFROG was by far the coolest car there. I want a GT3RS before I die.

I got seperated from the group and accidentally followed someone in an E30 M3 as he was driving home. I'm glad he stopped and told me to turn around. Haha anyway I hope to be at next months event. Hopefully I still have my car.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: EuroSunday Bay Area - March 16