EuroSunday Bay Area - March 16

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-16-2008, 09:03 PM
ThatOneGuy is infamous around these parts
I had a great time as well. Thanks to Adam for putting it together. Great to see so many familiar faces.

Old 03-16-2008, 09:30 PM
BlackS4Terror is infamous around these parts
EuroSunday Bay eNews Recap 03-2008

What’s Up Everyone!

I cannot begin to tell you how insane the turnout for EuroSunday was today. Porsche and BMW took top honors this time around. Can Ferrari out do these guys next month when we move to Mountain View? I certainly hope so. We had over 150 cars show up today and over 50 cars participated in our drive. Over 35 people joined us for lunch. AWESOME is the only word that explains this month's EuroSunday. Without you guys, this would not be possible. Standouts included Fred’s Pet Frog (this is also the car of the month), four white 997 GT3s, a Ford GT, numerous Corvettes, several Ferraris, Audis, and last but not least a Lotus Seven. While EuroSunday was originally intended for European vehicle, we welcome and encourage all marquees to attend. We love all and hate no one. Spread the word as you never know what might be at the next EuroSunday Bay.

This month, EuroSunday Bay drove back roads from Blackhawk to 580 and then to some intensely twisting roads (Corral Hollow/Tesla) back around to Livermore up to Vasco ending in Brentwood for lunch at Johnny Carinos. We had one casualty. Unfortunately Ron in his 997 White Targa was the CHP’s sacrificial lamb (sorry Ron). However, in EuroSunday family fashion we all contributed funds towards the cost of the ticket at lunch. Hey you wouldn’t leave a wounded soldier on the field would you?

The next EuroSunday Bay will be on April 20th in Mountain View at 1037 El Monte Ave # C, Mountain View, CA.

We will be following the standard EuroSunday format and park cars according to the map on our site.
http://eurosunday.net/bay/maps.htm

We will upload some of the pics of the day on Monday 3/17 to:
http://eurosunday.net/bay/images.htm

New EuroSunday posted videos are at:
http://youtube.com/EuroSunday

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEATURED CAR OF THE MONTH:
Fred’s Pet Frog – Look for an email with more pictures and information about this truly custom and gorgeous Porsche GT3RS. Additionally, there will be a section this month on the website about this car. Every month a new car will be selected, and each car will be archived on the site.

REMINDERS:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
euro500rally - For those of you who have been considering the event we are still taking applications for those who wish to attend. The event is open to ALL CARS AND MOTORCYCLES. We welcome all cars and bikes to participate as in all EuroSunday events. The euro 500 rally carries the spirit of the EuroSunday events as it is not just a drive it is an adventure with your friends and family. THE REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS FAST APPROACHING. EMAIL ONE OF THE STAFF TO REGISTER FOR THE EVENT AT THE ADDRESS BELOW.

For more details please visit www.euro500rally.com

For those of you interested. Next month we will have T-Shirts and Hats available with several EuroSunday designs at the Mountain View location.

THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO ATTENDED. WITHOUT YOU THERE WOULD NOT BE A EUROSUNDAY. WE ARE AS DRIVEN TO DRIVE AS YOU ARE.

Last edited by BlackS4Terror; 03-16-2008 at 09:47 PM.
Old 03-16-2008, 10:51 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Hey, that's my pic. Don't I get a royalty or something?

Old 03-16-2008, 11:47 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
My little video, thanks Melvin for taking my video camera and getting some cool shots of PetFrog!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T25DnEyNR4

And Kirby, GREAT shots!!!

and more of Kirby's masterpieces.
http://www.itzkirbphotography.com/ga...2_itemId=13204

Old 03-16-2008, 11:56 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Holy crap, Kirby, that is an AWESOME shot! I smell a new avatar.

Fred, your car really is a masterpiece. So many details to appreciate!

Sweet video. Nice music too (not just the exhaust).

Last edited by ELMEL; 03-17-2008 at 12:18 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:11 AM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
geesh, freds car is just incredible........whats the name of the song in the video?

Old 03-17-2008, 10:57 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Many of you have asked who the artist was on my youtube video.

The artist is Samantha James. She is awesome. Great voice and beats! I highly recommend downloading her albums off Itunes.

Here is the song I used for the video.http://samanthajames.imeem.com/music...reathe_you_in/

Old 03-17-2008, 10:59 AM
Thanks Kirby for the better resolution pic!

Old 03-17-2008, 11:34 AM
TurboDragon is infamous around these partsTurboDragon is infamous around these parts
Please send me links to where you post your pics and vids:

Adam@eurosunday.net

Also we keep a online blog on the following thread:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=109445

See you all at the next event.

Teaser images

Last edited by TurboDragon; 03-17-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:20 PM
Freier is infamous around these parts
The Frog looks/sounds great Fred. Nice photo work too Kirby!

Old 03-17-2008, 05:50 PM
California Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud ofCalifornia Kid has much to be proud of
Mad props to ELMEL for the nametags. Thanks bro!

Old 03-17-2008, 05:54 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by California Kid
Mad props to ELMEL for the nametags. Thanks bro!

+1 if he didnt have his name tag on.. i wouldn't know who he was. thanks for my name tag too

Old 03-17-2008, 05:55 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Daytonaviolet
+1 if he didnt have his name tag on.. i wouldn't know who he was. thanks for my name tag too
If it wasn't for him I would have made a wrong turn and been lost. I have no idea how he knew who I was in a Cayenne?

Old 03-17-2008, 08:02 PM
aeronos is infamous around these parts
Great event! Thanks to Justin and Adam for organizing!

Old 03-17-2008, 09:14 PM
BlackS4Terror is infamous around these parts
Dude, your Corvette was awesome!!

Originally Posted by aeronos
Great event! Thanks to Justin and Adam for organizing!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: EuroSunday Bay Area - March 16