EuroSunday Bay Area - March 16

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 10:59 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
Have to say I was very impressed with all the Porsches. What a great way to see the cars in different configs, colors, and options.

Got my interest up for a cabrio for the summer.

Old 03-17-2008, 10:59 PM
ty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to beholdty328 is a splendid one to behold
Kirby.
I love my photo. Thanks

Old 03-17-2008, 11:10 PM
TurboDragon is infamous around these partsTurboDragon is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ty328
Kirby.
I love my photo. Thanks

Were are all of these pics located? I want to add a link to the website.

A

Old 03-17-2008, 11:15 PM
doughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant future
[quote=fredttx50;1738993]My little video, thanks Melvin for taking my video camera and getting some cool shots of PetFrog!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T25DnEyNR4

Awesome video! Thanks for sharing.

Pic is spectacular as well Kirby!

Old 03-17-2008, 11:17 PM
TurboDragon is infamous around these partsTurboDragon is infamous around these parts
did anyone on the second drive get all the cars under the bridge playing exhaust wars on video? I really need a passenger to get video for this drive...

Old 03-17-2008, 11:36 PM
melsta has a spectacular aura aboutmelsta has a spectacular aura aboutmelsta has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by fredttx50
My little video, thanks Melvin for taking my video camera and getting some cool shots of PetFrog
wow great video editing Fred i was afraid you couldnt salvage any of the stuff in the video. i didnt remember it looking like that when i was watching the play back.

Originally Posted by TurboDragon
did anyone on the second drive get all the cars under the bridge playing exhaust wars on video? I really need a passenger to get video for this drive...
omg i missed exhaust war?? nice... sorry i must of missed it i was running on E and had to stop at the first cheveron we passed.

Last edited by melsta; 03-17-2008 at 11:59 PM.
Old 03-17-2008, 11:44 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Who's this?

Old 03-17-2008, 11:56 PM
melsta has a spectacular aura aboutmelsta has a spectacular aura aboutmelsta has a spectacular aura about
cool thanks for the pic Kirb. wish i had a better reaction.

here are some pictures i snapped at the meet

Old 03-18-2008, 12:01 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry I wasn't able to shoot everyone in the second group. I had to stop shooting at one point because I lost hearing in one ear thanks to Fred's loud *** exhaust. Sounds great, just not when you're hanging out the window and he guns it.

Old 03-18-2008, 12:14 AM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
hey kirby that 996 seal grey TT is John aka Blk_M3 aka Rated///M

Old 03-18-2008, 12:54 AM
KelvinC is infamous around these parts
Great seeing everyone, and meeting some new people.
Charles, it was nice meeting you...the Ruf bumper and carbon diffuser looks terrific in person.

Kirb, I can't believe Henry is so big now.

Can't wait until the next one!

Here are a few pics:

Old 03-18-2008, 08:15 AM
larger versions

Old 03-18-2008, 08:16 AM

Old 03-18-2008, 08:16 AM

Old 03-18-2008, 10:36 AM
doughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant futuredoughsun has a brilliant future
^ awesome pics kirby!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: EuroSunday Bay Area - March 16