NorCal SoCal Drive to Long Beach Grand Prix April 18-20th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2008, 11:07 AM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by CarNerd
Ya there were 2 or 3. Idiots. Like we could go any where if wanted? He took all our freakin keys!
Well, once you actually pull over it's game over

Great shot! Elliot, thanks again man! The weekend was a blast! Can't wait until next year!
Damn, did he climb the light pole? Nice shot.

Old 04-21-2008, 11:14 AM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
All!

First of all a special thanks to Elliot for organizing such awesome runs with great cars/people.

For those who didn't make it down, you seriously missed some INSANE driving. Just ask the NorCal guys who came down. I guarantee they never experienced such a RUSH! So next year NorCal better represent.

I will start an official Picture/Video thread. So please upload pics and stories there!!

Old 04-21-2008, 11:34 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by fredttx50
All!

First of all a special thanks to Elliot for organizing such awesome runs with great cars/people.
Definitely! Big thanks Elliot!

Originally Posted by fredttx50
For those who didn't make it down, you seriously missed some INSANE driving. Just ask the NorCal guys who came down. I guarantee they never experienced such a RUSH! So next year NorCal better represent.
Yup. There's nothing quite like following right behind the crescendo created by 3 LP 640's (two with stage II exhausts) and Fred's straight piped pet frog.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:08 PM
exoticalex has a spectacular aura aboutexoticalex has a spectacular aura about
Thank god he only got you guys for fix it tickets. Did he seeing you guys raging on the road?

Looks like i missed out on one hell of a weekend, but there are always more! What kinda speeds did yall see?

Old 04-21-2008, 12:19 PM
Banned
DimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura aboutDimNSlow has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by exoticalex
Thank god he only got you guys for fix it tickets. Did he seeing you guys raging on the road?

Looks like i missed out on one hell of a weekend, but there are always more! What kinda speeds did yall see?
I picture I saw has you guys clocked at 150mph

Old 04-21-2008, 12:20 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice

Speeds? Did you not see Brian's pic?

Old 04-21-2008, 12:25 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
No thank goodness. The thing was, we werent raging. There were just a couple of times where people made quick lane changes and cut off people when the shouldnt have been. Same type of thing that happened when we went out.

You've got a pm!

Old 04-21-2008, 12:26 PM
Originally Posted by ELIM

Elliot, enough with the pictures! Where are all the videos?!

Old 04-21-2008, 12:32 PM
luv4pcar is infamous around these parts
Hey,

I thought we gonna take it easy on the way back. Anyway, it was an awesome trip. Thanks Elliot for setting it up, and Fred for organizing the drive down.

Old 04-21-2008, 12:51 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
Elliot, enough with the pictures! Where are all the videos?!
Be nice or we may not see your car in those videos. As you can imagine, TONS of footage to go thru...

On the freeway, you trying to hang with the nasty "battleship" LP640?!

Old 04-21-2008, 01:27 PM
Be nice or we may not see your car in those videos. As you can imagine, TONS of footage to go thru...
Patiently i shall wait. I can only imagine how much footage there is.

On the freeway, you trying to hang with the nasty "battleship" LP640?!
O man! That car with the stage II exhaust.......then...

Old 04-21-2008, 01:29 PM
Originally Posted by luv4pcar
Hey,

I thought we gonna take it easy on the way back. Anyway, it was an awesome trip. Thanks Elliot for setting it up, and Fred for organizing the drive down.
I honestly didnt think we were terrorizing. There were just a couple unnecessary lane changes. Next time we just have to minimize the "cutting people off part."

Old 04-21-2008, 06:57 PM
emperor is infamous around these parts
WOW!! WOW!! WOW!!
is really all i can say about this past memorable and beautiful weekend.

thank you so very much to Elliot for organizing the event, amazing work.
also thank you very much to Fred for the Norcal caravan. bow to the "petfrog". i would also like to thank the rest of the norcal and socal peeps for being so kool and friendly.

i love my car so much more after this trip. i have done a lot of canyon carving and other drives but this one tops them all. hostely i am speechless regarding the amazing weekend. the driving that we did, you can't really find words for it.

the sound pressure levels were insane between fred's straight pipe and my cars straight pipe.

the best memories of the trip was the "norcal 6speed krew" looking for places to pee. i think someone caught with their pants down. lmfao

thanks to all the guys/gals for making this a very very special trip.

i will putting up my pics and videos very soon.

Old 04-21-2008, 08:24 PM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts

didnt go much faster than the Prius......

Old 04-21-2008, 08:27 PM
Originally Posted by Brian Haske
didnt go much faster than the Prius......
That's right H8PRIUS.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NorCal SoCal Drive to Long Beach Grand Prix April 18-20th