Stead Porsche, Walnut Creek -- Best Service Ever

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 01:23 AM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
Stead Porsche, Walnut Creek -- Best Service Ever

I've been using Stead's service for a year now, and I feel compelled to give them props. They provide the best service of any dealership I've ever done business with. They're professional and friendly, they diagnose accurately, they solve my problems quickly, and they're careful with my car (there's never even the slightest sign that anyone touched a thing inside or outside the car). I even buy my tires there because I know they'll be careful with my PCCBs -- and they charge me a very fair price which includes a four-wheel alignment.

Not only do they take great care of me when I'm there, they also look after me when the car needs work from other vendors (paint, for example). These guys go above and beyond.

I want my wife's next car to be a Porsche merely so that I can take it to Stead for service. No joke.

Old 04-09-2008, 05:42 PM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
I agree and share the same experience.

I've been going to that shop now for over 6 years (Boxster S, and now with Carrera S). Eric and company are great! They provide the best car maintenance and service I've ever experienced, which is good because I've had experience with Mercedes, Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, BMW, and Lexus. No small feat for them to beat all those other guys.

Old 04-09-2008, 10:32 PM
Gcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the roughGcalo is a jewel in the rough
It's important to give kudos to those who do well with service. It's a rareity!

I can tell you that what was Stead's M-B service facility is now just garbage from my experience! They scartched the front end of my CL500 in December not to mention that the "quality" of their work was worthless.

Stay away from there.

Great to know the Porsche dealership is honorable and still in Stead's name and holdings.

Old 04-11-2008, 09:06 AM
yutripnfoo is infamous around these parts
Eric is a cool dude always takes care of me as well

Old 04-11-2008, 10:45 PM
M3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the roughM3 S3-R is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Gcalo
It's important to give kudos to those who do well with service. It's a rareity!

I can tell you that what was Stead's M-B service facility is now just garbage from my experience! They scartched the front end of my CL500 in December not to mention that the "quality" of their work was worthless.

Stay away from there.

Great to know the Porsche dealership is honorable and still in Stead's name and holdings.
Stead no longer owns M-B in Walnut Creek. Took my car there when Stead owned it and the service was very bad. No better with the new owners, many of the same monkeys work there. Avoid Walnut Creek M-B if you care about your car.

Old 04-11-2008, 11:31 PM
ELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud ofELMEL has much to be proud of
To be clear, I'm not vouching for Stead in general. I also had mediocre experiences at MB when Stead owned it. But the Porsche dealership has great people. Not just in service, but also in parts, sales, and even reception.

Old 04-15-2008, 12:43 AM
mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !mooty Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ELMEL
. Not just in service, but also in parts, sales, and even reception.

right, i like cherise (sp?)

Old 04-15-2008, 11:27 AM
spyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to beholdspyder997s is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by mooty
right, i like cherise (sp?)
+1 on that

Old 08-17-2008, 05:47 PM
BLTZKRG is infamous around these parts
Eric Shaefer makes owning a Porsche a pleasure, he has looked after a bunch of our over the years and has given us the best service experience ever anywhere.
Eric take a bow and people remember to call Porsche and give him some great feedback