Premier Protective Films- 2 new products out now

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 03:25 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Premier Protective Films- 2 new products out now

Premier Protective Films had recently launched 2 new clear bra protectants of their own PF1 line. I had a chance to be one of the first to use them. Those with clear bra will definitely want these.

Over the weekend, I cleaned my car with the new PF1 samples on my clear bra. The first bottle is the PF1 Film Cleanse. If your clear bra is just lightly dirty (not too heavy), this is perfect for a quick wipe. With this spray, it lifted the surface dirt and gave my front end a nice clean surface and look (almost like I had just fully washed and waxed it). It saves a lot of time for those that want their car looking clean without doing all the hard work (perfect solution for those that show their cars at car shows).

Next, I used the PF1 Crystalline. You put this on like wax only it's easier and not as thick. The cure time is about 15 minutes and it's a sinch to wipe off. Because of the new nano bonding sealer in this solution it added a nice deep shine. Another plus is that Sam also mentioned that it will not yellow the clear bra, unlike some others.

Heres a link to the products just released:
http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/pf1_products.shtml

I'm just one of their customers testing out their new products, so if you have any technical questions, please contact sales@premiermobilegroup.com.

Old 10-06-2008, 04:26 PM
Streamlined is infamous around these parts
Sounds interesting - so you only use the PF1 on the film? Up to now we have used polymers on the paint and film with good results so I was wondering if this could be whole car application too?

Also does it discolor black plastic trim?

Old 10-06-2008, 04:53 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
yup just those two products.

Sam said I could try to use it on the car, but it was only tested on the clear bra.

what black plastic trim are you speaking of?

Old 10-06-2008, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
yup just those two products.

Sam said I could try to use it on the car, but it was only tested on the clear bra.

what black plastic trim are you speaking of?
I'm thinking there is a chance of hitting the little black pieces at the corner of the front window, on the mirror or in the cowl since the film is on the A pillars, wing mirrors, and full hood. Not a huge thing I just recall it being a pain when wax of some kind discolored the trim on previous cars - one of the things I like about Klasse AIO is it leaves no marking residue like that.

Old 10-06-2008, 05:30 PM
Originally Posted by Streamlined
I'm thinking there is a chance of hitting the little black pieces at the corner of the front window, on the mirror or in the cowl since the film is on the A pillars, wing mirrors, and full hood. Not a huge thing I just recall it being a pain when wax of some kind discolored the trim on previous cars - one of the things I like about Klasse AIO is it leaves no marking residue like that.
that I am not sure as my clear bra is only done on my hood, fenders and bumper.

you can always email them and ask.....

Old 10-06-2008, 05:33 PM
HTP
HTP is infamous around these parts
Why are there two threads posted on the same product in the same day???

Old 10-07-2008, 08:49 AM
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
that I am not sure as my clear bra is only done on my hood, fenders and bumper.

you can always email them and ask.....
Okay, just thought you might know from using it. Keep us posted on how you like it over time

Old 10-12-2008, 05:48 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
OK, I've been reading an hearing about this new Premier Product so I had to try it out. Bought a bottle of the Cleaner and Sealant, tried it out last night and all I can say is WOW! What a smooth finish and shine. I'm all for products that make cleaning easier and that don't require water, washing or drying. As some people know I never use water on the 911 or Gallardo. I can detail the entire G in about 30mins now. Premier Products on the clear Bra and The ONE on the rest of the car. All products I've purchased from Premier.

Premier Detailing Products, details from Bob every now and then, a little upkeep and the cars stay looking like new. Couldn't be happier!

http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/pf1_products.shtml

Last edited by Itzkirb; 10-12-2008 at 08:40 PM.